Ncaa announces no fans at tourney games

I would be so bummed if I had tickets. I am sitting on tickets for the Augusta National Women’s Amateur. Final round played at Augusta the week before the Masters is played. Very afraid this might get cancelled too.
Guess the men’s SEC tournament here in Nashville is on as planned.

from a universial perspective, rather than a LV perspective, fans generate energy, players enjoy and appreciate the noise. I would state that U Miss and Auburn women would feel right at home in the arena. will the teams be allowed to have a band, cheerleaders, etc. AND the WNIT makes the little money it does, by having games played where fans buy tickets. I will make a bold prediction that the WNIT will be cancelled.

My initial reaction is no fans will benefit veteran teams. Lets be honest, the environment will be distracting for players in a nearly empty gym. The teams with the most focus will likely prevail, but I could be wrong. I’m actually looking forward to seeing how it translates to TV and to see if it helps or hurts upsets.

Seriously, how far does this have to go before we consider the possibility that we *might* be overreacting... ?
I agree. Most everyone only listen and see what is being reported in the main stream media. But when you research a website like John Hopkins Medical then you find some interesting FACTS about the Covid 19. For example 120,000 or so have been diagnosed but what the news won’t tell you is that there is only about 65,000 active cases in the WORLD. The rest have been recovered/treated/cured. Now when you look at the flu it has killed 20,000 alone just in the U.S and it’s still county and that’s just for this year. Sad fact is that Hysteria is a business and makes a lot of money for a lot of rich people. We don’t need to take this lightly that’s for sure but we also don’t need people over reacting and buying 100 bottles on hand sanitizer and flipping them on E-Bay for 150% over the value.

Some people are getting the Coronavirus twice.

They are calling it the Dos Equis Virus!

Yeah looks like mandatory telework for us starting next week. Feel sorry for service industry like bar owners and hospitality jobs.

I'm guessing grub hub and curbside delivery for food and Walmart items will really take off.

Maybe, just maybe this will be an opportunity for the youngins to learn how to cook!

I agree. Most everyone only listen and see what is being reported in the main stream media. But when you research a website like John Hopkins Medical then you find some interesting FACTS about the Covid 19. For example 120,000 or so have been diagnosed but what the news won’t tell you is that there is only about 65,000 active cases in the WORLD. The rest have been recovered/treated/cured. Now when you look at the flu it has killed 20,000 alone just in the U.S and it’s still county and that’s just for this year. Sad fact is that Hysteria is a business and makes a lot of money for a lot of rich people. We don’t need to take this lightly that’s for sure but we also don’t need people over reacting and buying 100 bottles on hand sanitizer and flipping them on E-Bay for 150% over the value.

Yep, this is all conspiracy orchestrated by the nefarious "hand sanitizer cabal"; Bwaahahahaa we can make a fortune....

It is good to go to reputable sites like John Hopkins, the CDC, the WHO or the mayo clinic but you have to draw the right conclusions-- which is, corona is a highly contagious virus, which unlike flu, is not well understood. So, it poses more potential risk than flu strains. The fact that the # of active cases is not running away at this point is not evidence that we don't need containment measures but rather it shows that these measure can be effective in reducing the risks.

It is not productive to conflate precaution with panic.

VN Store

Back