Ncaa 14

If he does not respond today I can go ahead and create the dynasty and run it. Any specs we want in this one?

Ok, assuming the OP does not come back to this thread I thought I would lay out some potential rules for this dynasty.

Updated Rosters: I will try and get one off of Operation Sports
Advance Every 48 Hours
SEC teams only, but no using BAMA
Use Default Coaches and Ratings
Recruiting: Users can only sign number of seniors +2 every year
Gameplay will be on Heisman. We can look at adjusting sliders if need be
No cheese play. This includes calling same play over and over, Fake FG pass play, etc.

If you are interested, send me a friend request USXDG2009 and I will get the dynasty started. Let me know if you would like any of these rules adjusted or if advancing every 48 hours is too fast for everyone.

Ok, assuming the OP does not come back to this thread I thought I would lay out some potential rules for this dynasty.

Updated Rosters: I will try and get one off of Operation Sports
Advance Every 48 Hours
SEC teams only, but no using BAMA
Use Default Coaches and Ratings
Recruiting: Users can only sign number of seniors +2 every year
Gameplay will be on Heisman. We can look at adjusting sliders if need be
No cheese play. This includes calling same play over and over, Fake FG pass play, etc.

If you are interested, send me a friend request USXDG2009 and I will get the dynasty started. Let me know if you would like any of these rules adjusted or if advancing every 48 hours is too fast for everyone.

I may be interested. I haven't played in a while. But it would be fun and a good little
Distraction from the stress in my life right now. Ha.

So are you realigning conferences? Or just everybody slugging it out in the same conference?

In the past when I have done multiplayer dynasties, we made like 4 power conferences or however many participants we had. So we each had one (or two if you have enough people) per conference.

And then we had a "draft" and took turns selecting teams to be in our respective conferences.

And we got enough teams in each conference to have a champ game. And if there are two per conf, you each get a division. And that team is your permanent rival.

And we had rules about having to play at least a minimum number of games against human-controlled teams each season.

Anyways, thoughts about that? Or is that too complicated?

Also is it too late to participate ?

Not too late to participate. I have accepted the requests from two people that sent one earlier. I think we would prefer to at least have an SEC dynasty together since it is so few people.

I have found a roster to download, and it looks to be pretty accurate. There seem to be a lot of random punters but overall better than the '14 version.

Not too late to participate. I have accepted the requests from two people that sent one earlier. I think we would prefer to at least have an SEC dynasty together since it is so few people.

I have found a roster to download, and it looks to be pretty accurate. There seem to be a lot of random punters but overall better than the '14 version.

I haven't been on yet, but I do plan on adding you tonight.

Also, Call Me LSU has a good roster for this season.

Other problem i see with this roster is a lot of the lower teams are in the 50's. Not a huge issue though to me.

I say as long as they are in the SEC outside of BAMA we are good. One poster suggested an all SEC East league, but I think that would be too unfair. Vols8188 has Kentucky and Govols09 has Tennessee. I am also going to start a separate thread to keep up with our league.

VN Store

Back