NCAA 14 Dynasty

volsman123

I've recently came about with this game again and I'm wanting to have some fun with it... Does anyone have any advice on fun teams to rebuild/play with in Dynasty mode?

I've recently came about with this game again and I'm wanting to have some fun with it... Does anyone have any advice on fun teams to rebuild/play with in Dynasty mode?

I have just recently started playing this again, and I downloaded this years rosters and started one with Tennessee. I am now in year 6 and still not bored. I put it on Heisman difficulty and never restarted a game. Took me 4 years to win the SEC and 5 to finally win a national championship. This is the farthest I have ever made it in a dynasty.

I've had one going with MTSU for a little while now. The conference is tough enough for the first couple years. Then you can move out once it starts getting easier. Be careful where you put yourself though. If you jump straight to the sec it will be a long build lol.

The offense is pretty fun out of the box too.

Sent you a reply in the other thread about starting a dynasty. Old Dominion is a really fun team to build around

I have just recently started playing this again, and I downloaded this years rosters and started one with Tennessee. I am now in year 6 and still not bored. I put it on Heisman difficulty and never restarted a game. Took me 4 years to win the SEC and 5 to finally win a national championship. This is the farthest I have ever made it in a dynasty.

I haven't played in quite some time, but I went 30 seasons deep at UT.

FIU actually has some really good players on offense to start with. I ran texas's playbook and won the Heisman 2 out of my 3 years there

VN Store

Back