NCAA 14 Dynasty (Xbox)

Okay, I have advanced to Week 6.

NickJ5101, when would you like to play our game? I can play later tonight or Sunday night. I don't know if I can play at all tomorrow yet. I know I won't be able to play in the evening tomorrow though.

I can play right or up until about 9. I will be at the Braves game Sunday night so that won't work for me.

Actually I'm about to go out to dinner. I'll get on when I get back. Probably around 9 to see if you're on.

Last edited:
I can play right or up until about 9. I will be at the Braves game Sunday night so that won't work for me.

Actually I'm about to go out to dinner. I'll get on when I get back. Probably around 9 to see if you're on.

I will be on around 9-9:15 tonight.

Side note, did you go to the Braves game where they retired Chipper's jersey?

My game just froze. At the end when giving you your points for coaching stuff. I got my ass handed to me by Ga 35-21. I guess if it didn't autosave it, which I doubt cause it was before the end of game menus, then ill replay I guess . Actually it froze on a replay of devrin returning a kick for 6 and giving me 50 pts for oppenent under 150 rush yards. Just figured I'd let yall know so you didn't think I quit or something.

My game just froze. At the end when giving you your points for coaching stuff. I got my ass handed to me by Ga 35-21. I guess if it didn't autosave it, which I doubt cause it was before the end of game menus, then ill replay I guess . Actually it froze on a replay of devrin returning a kick for 6 and giving me 50 pts for oppenent under 150 rush yards. Just figured I'd let yall know so you didn't think I quit or something.

Well at least yall know I ain't lying, hell I told on myself I coulda just replayed. It don't even have a restart which is weird. But yeah I gotta replay it.

Well at least yall know I ain't lying, hell I told on myself I coulda just replayed. It don't even have a restart which is weird. But yeah I gotta replay it.

Well after checking dynasty central screen it does say "restarts". But I swear I didn't quit. Trust me if I did quit it'd been on wku! Anyways I replayed and had a helluva game and beat UGA! Go Vols its almost time guys!

VN Store

Back