'20 NC WR Porter Rooks (NC State Commit 12/12/18)

This kid is a player. Great to see Bailey mention him as I hope we can go the distance with this recruitment.

He likes the staff and has visited numerous times. Parents like us too. Would be an insane haul with Bailey on him to commit to the Hill.

I’ve done a little research and it looks like manual is all Gator right now...but could you imagine if we could get him back, we pull Rooks and Bailey gets his teammate Gilbert in the fold? That would be epic

Yea, must have been pressures for the commitment. Real early for one already. Staff gonna remind him to be a man of his word etc so he won't decommit and make him feel guilty for visiting other schools yada yada

Bump

I bet if we’re done recruiting Jarrett we go all in right here; Try to pair him with the Moose kid from the same school. That and Bailey is REALLY good friends with him. Plus it’s NC State.. no kid that knows better for them is gonna pick whatever NC States coach has going on over Tee Martin and the SEC. could be an easy flip compared to some others who are committed to in conference schools

VN Store

Back