‘23 NC WR Noah Rogers (NC State)

This guy and Branch are the best WRs in this class. It would be huge to land him and Hobbs, and getting the top 2 recruits out of NC would be a huge step in building the pipeline that we need to start competing for conference and national championships again

I wish he and Branch ended up in this class. Both are absolutely perfect for this offense.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Would be an excellent addition...really good receiver.... OSU literally has 6 WR's ahead of him and 2 coming in, including Jeremiah Smith, the #1 recruit in the country.

unless he's homesick and not interested in developing, why the heck would he go to NC St if the Vols call him? I am hoping Nico's performance yesterday turned some specific WR's heads and showed this is the place to be a WR... Hopefully his performance helped us with Stewart, but this guy would be great as well. Still wish after seeing Tate play so much, that he'd transfer over to us, but looks like if he's getting playing time, he'll stick it out.

unless he's homesick and not interested in developing, why the heck would he go to NC St if the Vols call him? I am hoping Nico's performance yesterday turned some specific WR's heads and showed this is the place to be a WR... Hopefully his performance helped us with Stewart, but this guy would be great as well. Still wish after seeing Tate play so much, that he'd transfer over to us, but looks like if he's getting playing time, he'll stick it out.

Love Nico and think he’s gonna be a baller.

Not sure passing for 151 yards is a huge selling point to WRs.

Yup. Not to mention the guys in front of him if he came. He'd probably be expected to be our 4th WR, AT BEST, with our current core, and that is assuming Bru doesn't return.

Rogers is a guy that will need to earn reps if he goes to any big school. Even NC State. He's not someone you would expect to immediately plug into your No. 1 or No. 2 role like Even Stewart would be expected to be. But he will have a better chance at breaking into the starting role at NC State. And with Grayson McCall at QB, he will have an experienced QB throwing him the ball. So NCST is certainly not a bad choice for the kid.

Last edited:

You serious? When a team plays zone all game and we average 6-7 yards a carry running most young adults are not dumb they can see the talent Nico has at his disposal and are not going to be dismayed by not throwing for 300 yards in a game in which it wasn’t needed…

You serious? When a team plays zone all game and we average 6-7 yards a carry running most young adults are not dumb they can see the talent Nico has at his disposal and are not going to be dismayed by not throwing for 300 yards in a game in which it wasn’t needed…

You’re assuming all these dudes watch games as closely as fans. They don’t all do that.

And didn’t say they would be dismayed. But not convinced passing for 151 is gonna be head turning.

Just an opinion.

NC State is looking to have a good offense next year. They added Grayson McCall at QB and focused hard on adding players in the portal to improve their offense. Yes UT is a bigger program but the kid is from Rolesville NC which is right outside of Raleigh. its like a kid from Maryville going to UT.

Actually, to me the other WR from OSU who transferred out at same time Bryson Rodgers is more interesting. also a 4 star from same class Florida kid From what I can tell he will be a redshirt freshman

Reactions: volinbama256

VN Store

Back