‘23 NC WR Noah Rogers (NC State)

unless he's homesick and not interested in developing, why the heck would he go to NC St if the Vols call him? I am hoping Nico's performance yesterday turned some specific WR's heads and showed this is the place to be a WR... Hopefully his performance helped us with Stewart, but this guy would be great as well. Still wish after seeing Tate play so much, that he'd transfer over to us, but looks like if he's getting playing time, he'll stick it out.
Nc state not been terrible. Have had a string of good qbs, Grayson McCall from coastal car for next year, and a freshman at that showed out this year. Chances of development there as good as any other North Carolina school.

Love Nico and think he’s gonna be a baller.

Not sure passing for 151 yards is a huge selling point to WRs.
Iowa played soft coverage all day, which resulted in all the passes being to crossing routes and comebacks. I think we only went deep once and it should have resulted in 6.

Thats true, but we also didn’t have to air it out that much either as our run game was clicking well.

Agree but not every dude who plays is watching our games that closely.

Like if you’re a WR and you hear UT threw 19 times for 151….ok. For comparison if you hear Washington threw 38x for 430 vs Texas who is always hyped in the media…now that’s head turning.

Obv Penix is gone and we get Nico back but this is all I was saying.

Reactions: StoneColdStunner
First start? Against a highly ranked defense? And if they actually WATCHED him in action?

You’re assuming they actually WATCHED him in action. Not every recruit or football player WATCHES football like that. Crazy, right?

Love Nico and think he’s gonna be a baller.

Not sure passing for 151 yards is a huge selling point to WRs.
he played a pretty highly rated defense. As a recruit and watching the game, listening to the announcers and seeing the excitement around a 151 yard game on the sidelines,imagine what a 400 yard game does. Plus if no doz does not stop running that is a 200 yd game and 5 tds involved. I see a pretty high ceiling. Also, we get a te hopefully the transfer and the middle of the activity only makes wr look even brighter. We did none to the te except the screen td and a couple in the flats to warren. we have avoided the middle of the field all year.

he played a pretty highly rated defense. As a recruit and watching the game, listening to the announcers and seeing the excitement around a 151 yard game on the sidelines,imagine what a 400 yard game does. Plus if no doz does not stop running that is a 200 yd game and 5 tds involved. I see a pretty high ceiling. Also, we get a te hopefully the transfer and the middle of the activity only makes wr look even brighter. We did none to the te except the screen td and a couple in the flats to warren. we have avoided the middle of the field all year.

Crazy high ceiling

Reactions: Ratvol and PYSCHO

VN Store

Back