‘23 NC WR Nathan Leacock (Tennessee)

Or maybe you don’t interpret the video the same as the scouts. That’s fine.

But if I were on here lecturing ppl about what arguments they’re permitted to make I don’t think I’d waffle back and forth like I worked for Ego.
Hehehe

No final stats available yet from Millbrook's 28-6 win over previously undefeated Heritage last night, but it sounds like Leacock was mostly held in check except for a nifty 48-yard TD on a slant pass (at the 1:25 mark in this video).

Millbrook wide receiver Nathan Leacock got just enough separation from Heritage when it mattered most. Leacock, a Tennessee commit, corralled quarterback Mason Fortune’s short left side slant pass before running most of 48 yards for the winning touchdown in the Wildcats’ 28-6 win in Thursday’s Northern Athletic 4A Conference opener. Leacock was swarmed by the visiting Huskies’ secondary on a night when both schools’ defenses were dominant early. The winning score, the game’s first offensive touchdown, gave the home-standing Wildcats the lead for good with fewer than six minutes to play in the third quarter.
https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/high-school/article266571316.html

Last edited:
Leacock had 3 catches for 117 yards, including an 80-yard TD, as No. 20 Rolesville ambushed No. 2 Millbrook Friday night, 35-6.

Stats through 7 games: 40 catches for 1,023 yards (25.6 avg) and 15 TDS.
Oh so he's good... Great.😁

After rankings updates across the industry, Raleigh (N.C.) Millbrook wide receiver and Tennessee commit Nathan Leacock moved from No. 407 to No. 222 in the On3 Consensus, a complete and equally weighted industry-generated average.

His jump was one of the biggest moves in the entire country among senior prospects after a pair of other recruiting services released new rankings. The rise also puts him squarely as a four-star prospect in the consensus rankings.
-On3 Consensus Riser: Tennessee 4-star WR commit Nathan Leacock

VN Store

Back