'20 NC WR Muhsin Muhammad III (Texas A&M commit)

I think our overall strategy this year is to wait until November to really ramp up recruiting

I think our overall strategy this year is to wait until November to really ramp up recruiting
I've seen a lot of '20 high-end prospects with Tennessee in their top3-12 that have already stated Tennessee is definitely getting an OV and they'll be committing around that November period...

Pruitt knows he can't used car dealership these kids into coming here like Butch did... people want to see results... and he's selling them "watch us play this year, if you like what you see, hop on board"... whether it works out or not I appreciate the candor and confidence from him to do that instead of running a charade to suck kids into a lie...

Put up or shut up... the real Vol way IMO...

And not even one game coached in Knoxville! Love millennial instant grades.
Lmao ..okay...a WR he coached at USC didn't even want to transfer here with him...instead he stayed at that sinking ship in Cali.

Lmao ..okay...a WR he coached at USC didn't even want to transfer here with him...instead he stayed at that sinking ship in Cali.
Oh that bastion of stability? Bru? Did him switching up destroy USC? How about Texas when he went back? You’re banking your whole theory on HIS rationale? 🤣

VN Store

Back