'21 NC WDE Travali Price (NC St commit)

two things..maybe they're desperate enough not to do something about the brother?

but if not, we know what the deal is there....so why keep pushing?
It seems we are asking the question of why more and more with our head coach.

I feel bad for the little bro. You gonna get a scholarship only bc teams want your brother, not you. That is pathetic. Be your own man. I want to take Travali, but the brother is not an SEC lineman at 5'11, 250 pounds. I dont know what you are at that size, but you arent a lineman.

Edit: I see where he may be a potential FB. That might work.

Last edited:
lmao. I can hear it now, we ditched McGhee for Price's brother. Bull ****. WTF are we thinking? If Pruitt can't keep this recruiting class together, wtf is the point of keeping him? To put us even further behind for the next coach?
we need a pass rush man. if staff feels we need help there more...so be it. Take a grad or transfer CB once transfer rule goes in.

Going to try to dial back the negativity.

Reactions: T Dog and jwilliams
We did not drop McGhee
I know, but people will always spin. And I think it's ridiculous to offer this kid's brother to get him, but hell, once our class falls apart, I guess we'll have room for the FB, LS, whatever the hell position his brother plays.

we need a pass rush man. if staff feels we need help there more...so be it. Take a grad or transfer CB once transfer rule goes in.

Going to try to dial back the negativity.
I'm doing bitter and angry atm because I'm all out of optimism and hope.

I know the staff loves Price but offering him brother tells us a lot about how this class will finish.
Playing devil's advocate here. Would you have offered let's say Trevor Lawrence brother to get him on canvas even if you knew he wouldn't play?

I feel like our defensive woes has a lot to do with our lack of pass rush just as our offensive woes are from the lack of a stand out quarterback.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with the offer just a conversation starter.

Playing devil's advocate here. Would you have offered let's say Trevor Lawrence brother to get him on canvas even if you knew he wouldn't play?

I feel like our defensive woes has a lot to do with our lack of pass rush just as our offensive woes are from the lack of a stand out quarterback.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with the offer just a conversation starter.
Obviously you would in that situation but Lawrence was the Top player in the country, hell we did it with Da’Rick Rogers. All I know is his brother is being offered for a reason, and the staff has always coveted Price so nothing has changed in that regard.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I know, but people will always spin. And I think it's ridiculous to offer this kid's brother to get him, but hell, once our class falls apart, I guess we'll have room for the FB, LS, whatever the hell position his brother plays.
Maybe he can do both? So we don’t lose LAVol again. 😉

Reactions: SLICKYINC
His legacy is already crumbled
O

Only in the eyes of morons. Shockingly his record may not be perfect, but he was really the only viable solution when he was hired. Go plot the trendlines for all scollie sports and report back. Nobody is selling CJP has lived up to anyones, including his own, expectations, but I have seen no viable hire offered that is a no-brainer. I also would speculate that he will not entertain dumping coach this year unless he violates some rules or has moral issues like the most popular alternative being offered by those with character standards lower than the vast majority of Vols I know. But I would suggest that they should start a go fund me account for the buyout that is contingent on coach being let go. Short of that their efforts cannot be taken seriously, especially in the current financial situation all schools find themselves in. SC had the weight of dealing with a two time loser to justify their move and must have had some money behind them from somewhere. This is the first negative performance in our coaches history, and the possibility exists if he is still in a learning curve he could turn it around faster than any replacement could rebuild with the current transfer trends in place.

lmao. I can hear it now, we ditched McGhee for Price's brother. Bull ****. WTF are we thinking? If Pruitt can't keep this recruiting class together, wtf is the point of keeping him? To put us even further behind for the next coach?
Gotta keep what’s about to be the 20th ranked recruiting class together. Lol.

VN Store

Back