'21 NC WDE Travali Price (NC St commit)

I agree, but if Doeren loses to Wake this weekend and then loses to Duke and UNC in consecutive weekends in October he won’t even be able to find a block of ice to sit on because his seat will be white hot. State fans and admins have to be seeing the writing on the wall with what‘s happening in Chapel Hill with recruiting and that is one thing they can’t handle. State fans hate UNC more than they love their own team.

and to think, Doeren was almost our coach. oof.

He’s butch 2.0. Probably worse because he does butch jones stuff in the ACC

It would have completely killed the program. Don’t even want to think about how bad of a disaster that would have been.

I was ready to cry mercy and just hire Les Miles to stabilize the program at that point. Dark days.

He definitely does some stuff. I’m kind of leaning towards Geoff Collins at Georgia Tech as Butch 2.0 . He may be a good coach, it remains to be seen, but his nonstop marketing, fashion show stuff is very similar to Butch.

He definitely does some stuff. I’m kind of leaning towards Geoff Collins at Georgia Tech as Butch 2.0 . He may be a good coach, it remains to be seen, but his nonstop marketing, fashion show stuff is very similar to Butch.

Nah, Collins was a well regarded DC in the SEC. He may have to do some different things for recruiting attention but he has the pedigree.

He wants to win with defense and I think he’ll get enough athletes to make that D pretty good in a couple years.

Butch wanted to win with smoke and mirrors.

It is for this this reason alone that I cannot allow this coach to be compared to Butch.

I rest my case.

***hope this ages well***

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Nah, Collins was a well regarded DC in the SEC. He may have to do some different things for recruiting attention but he has the pedigree.

He wants to win with defense and I think he’ll get enough athletes to make that D pretty good in a couple years.

Butch wanted to win with smoke and mirrors.

It is for this this reason alone that I cannot allow this coach to be compared to Butch.

I rest my case.

***hope this ages well***
Fair enough . I hope you’re right to a degree . I think I was more referring to his marketing campaign for the 404 than I was his coaching acumen .

I was excited for him with the win last weekend .

Chad Morris Arkansas version is the new standard.

Chad Morris Arkansas version is the new standard.
you're all wrong.
1182923940.jpeg

me neither. but the results sure do look a lot alike......
On field results aren’t the discussion. Sideline and marketing clownery are. Norvell make you cringe like anyone watching Morris descend into the basketball arena via wires?

On field results aren’t the discussion. Sideline and marketing clownery are. Norvell make you cringe like anyone watching Morris descend into the basketball arena via wires?
nah. but to be fair, i haven't really paid much attention at all to anything about NOrvell and his antics, or lackthereof. but either way.....PF FLeck makes me cringe, and his pt barnum reading is on 11, but he gets results.

i was taking the original discussion to refer to bad coaching and/or coaching hires, and dumpster fire programs as a result.....

my bad. carry on.

nah. but to be fair, i haven't really paid much attention at all to anything about NOrvell and his antics, or lackthereof. but either way.....PF FLeck makes me cringe, and his pt barnum reading is on 11, but he gets results.

i was taking the original discussion to refer to bad coaching and/or coaching hires, and dumpster fire programs as a result.....

my bad. carry on.
He’s coached one game at FSU...nothing but success previously. Needs more to place him above the Kings of Comedy.

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Don’t count the Vols totally out for Travali Price. Both Jay Graham (area) and Shelton Felton have been speaking with him and his brother Jayden Tate lately. Price obviously sees that NC State is struggling but the opportunity for Tate to be on scholarship there has been and continues to be a hot button issue.
-VQ

Tennessee wants to add a pass rusher in this class and at the top of the list is Travali Price. The North Carolina State commit has continued to talk to Tennessee as has his family. We would consider it to be a long shot but never say never in recruiting. Two other candidates for that position would be Byron Young or Alex Lemons.
-VQ

VN Store

Back