'21 NC WDE Travali Price (NC St commit)

And still I ask, we all pretty much knew with Wilcoxson and with Price. No one said it’s good news, but it was expected. Read over the last few pages on both threads. I know I’m not broken up by either. Recruiting.
I expected Wilcoxson to end up somewhere else and that’s fine. Head case for sure. Price is a great kid. We can get better though and I’m happy he chose State. He fit that level more

I expected Wilcoxson to end up somewhere else and that’s fine. Head case for sure. Price is a great kid. We can get better though and I’m happy he chose State. He fit that level more
I’m not going to say anything bad about Wilcoxson, because he’s a kid, and Price, he made the right choice, I hope it works out for him and his brother, anyone that says otherwise, are not thinking how it plays in the family dynamic.

Unfortunately this was what I expected to happen, just no way to overcome the family not having to deal with education costs. Moving along......

Reactions: barrylee
NC State could offer him something we couldn't. Having both his and his brother's college paid for will be a huge load off of his family.

Reactions: VolByLaw
It’s been a week since Travali Price picked North Carolina State. The fact his brother got a legit offer from the Wolfpack was the difference. Now the question becomes can Tennessee get back in it? We believe they can but the way this fall goes will determine the fate of Price and his recruitment. If State made a coaching change then things could get very interesting so Tennessee will continue to swing there.
-VQ.

Potential flips

Price, a four-star prospect from North Lincoln High School in Lincolnton, N.C., announced his commitment to N.C. State just 10 days ago, choosing the Wolfpack over Tennessee less than a week after he traveled to Knoxville to take another look at UT’s campus. Price joined his half-brother, Class of 2021 long snapper/fullback Jayden Tate, in committing to N.C. State. Price had been one of the Vols’ top edge-rusher targets in the 2021 class before announcing his decision, and Tennessee appears unlikely to give up on Price any time soon. If N.C. State struggles to improve on its 4-8 record last season, that could give the Vols an opening to make a move in the coming months.

If Travali flips, does his brother still have a scholarship there at NC State.
T.. If Doeren gets fired. The question will be if the new staff at NCSU will honor his brother's scholly, which may also help us wit a flip

I bet very few coaches get axed after this season, regardless of record.
I agree, but if Doeren loses to Wake this weekend and then loses to Duke and UNC in consecutive weekends in October he won’t even be able to find a block of ice to sit on because his seat will be white hot. State fans and admins have to be seeing the writing on the wall with what‘s happening in Chapel Hill with recruiting and that is one thing they can’t handle. State fans hate UNC more than they love their own team.

VN Store

Back