'20 NC SDE Myles Murphy

We got a shot? Every UGA fan seems to be pretty confident they land him.
He goes to the same HS as Jaylen McCollough did and they’re boys. He’s also been to campus a couple of times. I’d say UGA is confident about everyone until they “recruit over them”. With who we pulled this past class I’d say we have a shot with anyone

He goes to the same HS as Jaylen McCollough did and they’re boys. He’s also been to campus a couple of times. I’d say UGA is confident about everyone until they “recruit over them”. With who we pulled this past class I’d say we have a shot with anyone

Can’t really blame them for feeling confident with how they’ve recruited these past two years. But they haven’t had to go up against this ace recruiting staff until this year. We’re gonna get several prospects that they want, I have no doubt.

Can’t really blame them for feeling confident with how they’ve recruited these past two years. But they haven’t had to go up against this ace recruiting staff until this year. We’re gonna get several prospects that they want, I have no doubt.
They wanted Darnell Wright BAD. Pittman made it his personal mission to land him...ala Cade Mays. They didn’t get Darnell Wright. Teaching moment.

VN Store

Back