'26 NC S D’various Surratt

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

Any relation to Chazz (UNC) or Sage Surratt (Wake Forest)? Both are from Denver, NC and this kid is from Shelby, NC. Only about 35 miles apart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt

This is the highschool I graduated from. Its in the upper echelon of football schools in the state of NC. I still live in the area and went to see a game last season when they played one of the top schools from SC, Gaffney. You could tell watching the game that this kid has great instincts on the field. This is the same school that former Gator and Patriot LB Brandon Spikes came from and former Gator and current Viking DL Jonathan Bullard came from. The coach that used to be at Crest is no longer there, he didnt too much care for Tennessee ever since former 5* offensive linemen Brandon Jefferies from Crest committed to Fulmer and never saw the field. So after that he pretty much steered players away from Tennessee. Hopefully Tennessee can now get a foothold in the area because some top tier players come from the schools in this area every few years.

Last edited:
Any relation to Chazz (UNC) or Sage Surratt (Wake Forest)? Both are from Shelby, NC and this kid is from Denver, NC. Only about 35 miles apart.
Surratt is a very common last name in the area. Not sure if related, but they could be distantly and not even know it.

Reactions: cncchris33
Any relation to Chazz (UNC) or Sage Surratt (Wake Forest)? Both are from Shelby, NC and this kid is from Denver, NC. Only about 35 miles apart.
You'll find the Surratt's all through Western Carolina.

Probably distant related?

But I've never seen a Surratt anywhere else but Western NC

Reactions: topdog4tn
You'll find the Surratt's all through Western Carolina.

Probably distant related?

But I've never seen a Surratt anywhere else but Western NC
Co-conspirators in the Lincoln assassination, as well. First woman ever executed by the US government was a woman named Mary Surratt who owned a boarding house in DC where the assassination was conceived.

Has this kid played against David Sanders?
Although their schools are within an hour of one another they do not play one another. Crest is a 3A school, but they play bigger schools during the year sometimes such as Gaffney this past year who is part of the BIG 16 (the biggest division in South Carolina). Crest won that game by the way for anyone curious hah. Providence Day is part of the North Carolina Independent Schools Athletic Association (NCISAA).

VN Store

Back