'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

It wasn’t suspicious at all.
MSU brought in 2 LBs from the portal.
He wants playing time and from where I’m sitting Tennessee can offer that and isn’t in any position to tell people no at the position.
Of course we can tell people no. And we have guys transferring out who are already in line to earn playing time that are already here. We can start taking guys the moment after the spring semester ends. We will be fine.

Crouch had a strange recruitment. Had one good year, regressed, and wants back. L

Of course we can tell people no. And we have guys transferring out who are already in line to earn playing time that are already here. We can start taking guys the moment after the spring semester ends. We will be fine.

Crouch had a strange recruitment. Had one good year, regressed, and wants back. L
at this point id take Crouch back. its obvious he wants back. he has to be better than our current backup, which is air.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
It wasn’t suspicious at all.
MSU brought in 2 LBs from the portal.
He wants playing time and from where I’m sitting Tennessee can offer that and isn’t in any position to tell people no at the position.

Funny how so many complained about his play when he was a Vol. Now many want him back and others are hoping it won't happen. The anti crouch crowd sites everything but football. I too don't think we're in a position to say no. If he's healthy ,he's pretty darn good.

Reactions: buckfama
Funny how so many complained about his play when he was a Vol. Now many want him back and others are hoping it won't happen. The anti crouch crowd sites everything but football. I too don't think we're in a position to say no. If he's healthy ,he's pretty darn good.

I'm in the camp that doesn't care one way or the other.

He could give some depth, but there is no guarantee he beats out a healthy Mitchell. Banks is a lock in his spot simply because he's the best we have, unless Herring just goes wild.

I dint think he will be an impact player so I'm sort of meh over the whole thing.

Reactions: bigorange
Idk, I think Crouch could start here and contribute right away. That said there’s just something weird about someone that leaves a school goes to another program then leaves that program as well. The mentality you want in a player just isn’t that. JMHO though.

Idk, I think Crouch could start here and contribute right away. That said there’s just something weird about someone that leaves a school goes to another program then leaves that program as well. The mentality you want in a player just isn’t that. JMHO though.

OR... and just hear me out on this revolutionary idea... He got there and the grass WASN'T greener. We've all took jobs and six months later been like "This sucks. I don't get along with the owner. The manager is an A-hole.." etc. Just because they play football, they shouldn't be trapped somewhere they aren't happy. Life's too damn short.

OR... and just hear me out on this revolutionary idea... He got there and the grass WASN'T greener. We've all took jobs and six months later been like "This sucks. I don't get along with the owner. The manager is an A-hole.." etc. Just because they play football, they shouldn't be trapped somewhere they aren't happy. Life's too damn short.
Transferring after the Pruitt debacle was completely understandable. Especially for a young kid. These kids only have a small widow to make their NFL dreams come true, and if everyone is being honest, none of us expected this kind of turnaround in one year. I truly commend a kid like Alontae Taylor. No one else was a major draft hopeful, had never transferred before, and stayed with the program.

He isn’t trapped I just don’t know that I would take him back. I’m fine either way. I trust Heupel to make a decision. I’m all for him if Heupel thinks he’s a good addition to the lockerroom.

So a guy who stunk when he was here is wanted back by some of you when he has been recruited over where he went. Did you watch him play any games at MSU? Marginal improvement at best. There are good reasons they are recruiting over him.

This.

Plus, Knoxville>>>East Lansing
Tennessee winters>>>Michigan winters

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
So a guy who stunk when he was here is wanted back by some of you when he has been recruited over where he went. Did you watch him play any games at MSU? Marginal improvement at best. There are good reasons they are recruiting over him.

Had a really good PFF pass rush grade (granted everything else he did was terrible). I'm curious if he could be an option as a situational pass rusher or SLB coming off the edge as a 9 technique in over fronts.

1651513401449.png

VN Store

Back