'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

well, the only advice i'd offer here is to probably not pay attention to this thread for a while.

cause even if he does sign tomorrow, or Friday, we won't know about it.

just gotta wait til Jan 5. but i agree, the longer he goes unsigned, the harder i think it is for us to ultimately land him.

the hope has to be that he signs this week coming off that last visit.

we'll find out later.

in the meantime................................................................................
You would think that somebody would leak it when he signs. Doesn't seem like anything in this recruitment has been close to the vest.

Reactions: Tri-CitiesVol
People say Dabo is an excellent negative recruiter behind the scenes even though he has a high energy holier than thou persona in public.
I’ve heard the same. He gets the players/recruits to do the dirty work. Told Rodgers to get Hunter Johnson and Tee Higgins. He’s flipped over several of our RB recruits of late. And he would’ve gotten Mays if not for Pittmans rep.

people keep saying that. yet there's an interview posted in his thread from last week i think where he's "all vol".

i guess we'll see.

Oh Ok I didn't see that. I haven't been on here much lately because of work. Last I saw he was pretty much a lock to flip to Auburn. Thanks for the update! I missed that Brooks had retired also, so I'm still playing catch-up.

Reactions: jakez4ut
The biggest thing is that linebackers just get paid more than running backs in today's NFL

They also have a longer shelf life in the NFL in most cases. Part of me wishes he would play RB, we still don't have that bruiser type RB. I was hoping Banks would be, but he may end up on Defense full time before it's over. For Weinke to be a supposed great recruiter we are struggling recruiting RB's. I know Beasley is supposed to play RB at UT and he's already listed at 6'1 210, so he could be our bigger RB. It's depressing seeing GA and Ala get these elite RB's year in and out and keep a stable of them. I miss the days we had that every year, hopefully we're slowly getting back to having that again.

VN Store

Back