'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Our coach will be hamstrung in ‘cruitin’ without a full staff and an offensive cooardinator.
Didn't stop him on getting a very strong commit from a QB did it. But please, continue to stress out about it. I personally am enjoying this meltdown as much as I did watching my buddies stumble around Ivy's when they had drunk a little much back in the day.

Didn't stop him on getting a very strong commit from a QB did it. But please, continue to stress out about it. I personally am enjoying this meltdown as much as I did watching my buddies stumble around Ivy's when they had drunk a little much back in the day.

Yes he got a committ from a 2020 recruit..... who definitely will have no idea who our OC will be by signing day.

Condescending doesn’t suit you friend.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
Our coach will be hamstrung in ‘cruitin’ without a full staff and an offensive cooardinator.
You mean kind of like when your new coach hangs out at another school while they play in the post season? Naaaaaah. It doesn't hurt us.

I haven't decided whether or not blue font was needed or not.

Honestly, whoever Pruitt is going to hire I believe we won't know until Freeze lands a job. This is UT's way of doing PR damage control, "well guys we tried but he just didn't want to be here".
No they will never say that, even if he was the first choice.
Whom ever they hire will have been the first choice

John Brice reporting we're going after;

OK St OC Mike Yurich
Troy HC Neal Brown
Houston OC Kendall Briles
an Unnamed SEC OC who isnt Dan Enos
Nah, we ain’t going after all them, haven’t you heard We already got a deal 95% done!
How could we going after 3-4 guys if we already got one??

Thought they used their QB like Dobbs. Ive not watched a lot of Okie State. For some reason i was thinking they run similar to the Botch scheme. Im guessing their scheme is more pro style spread since they score a lot.
Not an absolute statue but not even as athletic as Guarantano. Their spread is more RPO than read option.

Dang. Does it really matter if what number choice they are? I've lived around GA fans my whole life and thought they were a bunch of crybabies, but some of y'all are pathetic. How does anyone really know how serious they were about Hugh Freeze? In 2 years there will be another batch of "hot" names and Freeze may or may not be an afterthought. Yurcich is a good coach, Brown is a good coach, Briles is a good coach, Enos is a good coach, Chaney is a good coach. All of them are better coaches when they have a room full of good players. Not so much when playing with someone else's leftovers. Buyouts and contract details are why they have agents. It ain't coming out of our pocket. One genius claims UT is 95% done with a deal. If he is half right they are 47.5 % there and 50+ % of y'all will think it's the worst hire ever. Fulmer knows who they want, Pruitt knows who they want, the guy they want knows who they want. Everyone else is pissing in the wind.

VN Store

Back