'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

To all those michigan posters talking trash about our program etc...too bad they don’t know enough about their own program. At some point late in the day yesterday they made a very bold and hefty attempt to turn the kid their way...but you loose some...and you win some. I had a much better Thursday and Friday than i did wed ! We aren’t finished either...this provides epic momentum going into some of these kids that have still yet to sign. It’s a great day to be a Vol
View attachment 184794

To all those michigan posters talking trash about our program etc...too bad they don’t know enough about their own program. At some point late in the day yesterday they made a very bold and hefty attempt to turn the kid their way...but you loose some...and you win some. I had a much better Thursday and Friday than i did wed ! We aren’t finished either...this provides epic momentum going into some of these kids that have still yet to sign. It’s a great day to be a Vol
I said it's great to be...

Reactions: SweetasSoda
This whole transfer deal should be fairly obvious as to why I wouldn’t want him. We’re trying to change the culture.
Hes transferring bc his coach lied to him and he doesnt want to ride someone's coattails for 3 years knowing hes prob as good if not better. Dude has a CANNON

VN Store

Back