'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

He'd be the big bruiser back that we've lacked for some time. Wouldn't mind seeing him get goal-to-go carries and in short yardage situations.
He’s basically Derek Henry but is making a business decision. I get it, but man if I’m Pruitt he’s the only guy on the team that doesn’t have a duplicate jersey #

I see Michigan and Clemson in the tweets where is UT in these? How do we know he is signing with UT?

SumUp.gif

tenor.gif

If he signs today and is hoping to keep it secret until January 5th, not only will the school he signs with know that he signed with him, but the schools he didn't sign with will know as well. The other schools would have no reason to play dumb about him possibly going there if they didn't receive his LOI today.
Didn't we sign a guy last ESD and nobody found out till he announced it later? Seems like that happened.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I still like him on defense.

We have Gray coming in and he looks to be a beast based on his film.

Crouch would make a great LB and he could be exactly what we’re missing on defense. Big nasty LB who loves to hit people.

Crouch would make a great LB and he could be exactly what we’re missing on defense. Big nasty LB who loves to hit people.
I'd put some coin there's gonna be a goalline Crouch package :cool:

He loves to run the ball but want to play LB because, business decision.

VN Store

Back