'19 NC QB Sam Howell

I’m still surprised at Maurer’s offer list. He was one of the best QB’s at the opening and he put up video game numbers during the season. What aren’t other schools like the Florida schools seeing?
More like they see a power T beside his name

No matter how bad the program is this year I'd say he sticks with FSU. Their QB situation is great for an incoming freshman that doesn't want to sit and wait to play.

Taking an OV to UNC this weekend
giphy.gif

Yeah FSU's offensive line is the worst I've ever seen at the Power-5 level. They got whipped up front by an FCS team. Three of their current starters look D2 level.

They're still probably keeping Howell cause Fedora is getting fired after this year.

Reactions: keckjm
Yeah FSU's offensive line is the worst I've ever seen at the Power-5 level. They got whipped up front by an FCS team. Three of their current starters look D2 level.

They're still probably keeping Howell cause Fedora is getting fired after this year.

Our OL got beat multiple times by ETSU and UTEP.

CB to UNC....Mack is putting in work. Also doesn’t bode well for Willie and FSU.
💩 crap
Knew Howell and Bell were close. Bell going to UMass hurts. Thinking he’s gone. Friends in Tallahassee say the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetasSoda
An interview with him talked about Florida State's lack of an Offensive Coordinator had an impact on his decision.

VN Store

Back