'19 NC QB Sam Howell

I'm a legitimate 6'1". When I spoke with Heath he was slightly taller than me.

Perspective. Baker Mayfield is Sam's size.

If possible- get Sam to commit, sign him and let's roll. He can play the game.

Reactions: 1 person
I was unofficially done by UMass. Get it done now after UGA. He lost the team after Florida imo.

Had the team on a roll in 2016. Drae Bowles happened. After that it was a downhill avalanche. I was still hoping for the best after Florida but that broke my will. After UGA the writing was on the wall.

I'm a legitimate 6'1". When I spoke with Heath he was slightly taller than me.

Perspective. Baker Mayfield is Sam's size.

If possible- get Sam to commit, sign him and let's roll. He can play the game.

was about to post your first sentence

Love this qb, not a great year for QBs but I expect him to to be the top or top 3 before all is said and done. Doesn't hurt he is leaning this way either.

I really hope some other guys develop become viable prospects for 2019. It seems like the past couple of years we have not had much luck when all our eggs are in one basket.

as for sam howell, he has visits upcoming to ohio state, fsu and possibly uf and then plans on curling his list. Tennessee will make the cut, as howell spent a long time with tyson helton on his visit to ut last month. Howell threw for 36 tds and ran for more than 1,500 yards and 24 touchdowns in 2017 and believes he’s a good fit for ut’s new offense. He just wrapped up a visit with clemson on monday. Ultimately, one of the biggest things he’ll be examining at each school is the depth chart — which could bode well for tennessee.

- vq

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back