'19 NC QB Sam Howell

I think a lot of people would be okay with him being a douchecanoe, if he plays like Baker...

I love confident. Mayfield is a douche and I wouldn't want him any where near the Vols. I don't care how he plays.

Reactions: 2 people
Awesome. Hope you are enjoying N.C. Great area over there.

So far so good. Enjoying the area and all it has to bring. Try to wear my Vols gear most chances I get. Need to learn more about the surrounding areas but that will come in due time. Are you in the Charlotte area as well?

I’m more the Piedmont/Triangle area but have family and friends all over Charlotte, Great place. Lots of Vols fans there.

I’m more the Piedmont/Triangle area but have family and friends all over Charlotte, Great place. Lots of Vols fans there.

Is there a place in Charlotte where Vols fans go to watch football games? I know of a couple places that UK basketball fans go, but that's it.

Lot of one read then scramble but that’s common for HS QBs.

Has some great instincts when scrambling to draw defenders and then dump it down.

Arm strength looks really good.

Reel him in coach!

Ohio State offered today

Opposing recruiters should bring tape of JT Barrett and Braxton Miller and basically tell them “ if this ain’t your game, don’t sign up!” Urban will gladly Haskin you.

As long as he isn't a douchecanoe like Mayfield...

I don't think he's near as bad as some make him out to be. His lack of maturity Henderson his decision making off the field at times but that can be outgrown. He plays the game like a kid and enjoys it. He's fun to watch. Plus his teammates, Coach's and fans love him. All QB's can be douche's in some shape or fashion.

I love confident. Mayfield is a douche and I wouldn't want him any where near the Vols. I don't care how he plays.

I would have taken Mayfield all day, every day. He's not out committing felonies or abusing women. He's not getting busted for drugs or getting DUI's nor is he out getting in trouble regularly. His Publix intoxication arrest could happen to anyone who has ever had a few too many. He's what 21-22? Immaturity is his biggest issue, which most 21-22 yr old guys are. It's just gotten more attention because of who he is. If thats the worst thing he does then he will be OK. He plays with passion and let's his emotions get the best of him but I don't see an issue with that. I'll take passionate and too emotional over no Passion and little emotion every damn day. If he had been a Vol nobody would have an issue at all, especially long as he was winning.

Reactions: 2 people
“I’m visiting North Carolina this Saturday and then Tennessee the next weekend,” he said. “My recruitment has opened up for sure compared to a few months ago.”

-VQ

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back