'20 NC QB Navy Shuler

They had terrible offensive lines, and he got beat to hell. I think that hurt his development.
This. So frustrating to watch (I live in the DC area) - never had a chance between the foot injury and constantly running for his life. But fans are bottom line and soured on him quickly.

They soured on him quickly because his agent (Tom Condon) advised him to hold out on his first contract.

Maybe a contributing factor, but most fans don't remember or give a darn about contracts once play begins. If they'd been winning, he'd have been on a pedestal. No way that was happening with that OL.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Want him at ETSU to push Riddell or beat him out

Me too although I'm sure he would be good depth at UT and a legacy. The Bucs were a better QB (one with at least avg arm strength) away from being a threat to NDSU and possibly an FCS crown.

Reactions: Rishvol
“What we need is that Shuler boy in at quarterback. I remember when his dad played here, and he could really light it up.”

- Approximately one-quarter of Tennessee fans after Hooker throws his first incompletion

What we need is someone with a connection to the problem he is willing to sit and wait similar to what Georgia has with Stetson Bennett

What we need is someone with a connection to the problem he is willing to sit and wait similar to what Georgia has with Stetson Bennett
With tayven Jackson and if we somehow land Nico Imaleava in 23 navy would never sniff the field… tayven has all the tools just raw but Nico has all the tools and is very polished would be a program changing get…

With tayven Jackson and if we somehow land Nico Imaleava in 23 navy would never sniff the field… tayven has all the tools just raw but Nico has all the tools and is very polished would be a program changing get…
“Somehow” is a long ways off and wouldn’t help our depth next year.

We need more than two QBs and Milton isn’t guaranteed to stick around. Navy would be a great addition if we can get him as a walk on

This kind of QB is going to be essential in the new age of transfers. Going to need that guy that serviceable in a pinch but more importantly is secure with being in a backup role. This will help provide stability when high 4 star and 5 stars are transferring constantly (both in and out) due to playing time.

I like this pickup along with the kid from UCF last year.

VN Store

Back