'20 NC OT Mitchell Mayes

chaseasl

So, out of Tate Ratledge, Mitchell Mayes, Marcus Henderson, Omari Thomas, Justin Rodgers, Cooper Mays, Bryn Tucker, Chris Morris, and Ray Curry, which 5 do you take. I think as of right now, those are the most likely kids we can get. It's been said that Thomas is being rcruited as a DT so we can take him out. I'll go with:

Ratledge
Rodgers
Mays
Henderson
Curry

That's just who I think we get, Mayes ends up staying in state, the staff just isn't high on Tucker, and IMO Morris is low on the board.

VolDC

woke up quick at about noon
So, out of Tate Ratledge, Mitchell Mayes, Marcus Henderson, Omari Thomas, Justin Rodgers, Cooper Mays, Bryn Tucker, Chris Morris, and Ray Curry, which 5 do you take. I think as of right now, those are the most likely kids we can get. It's been said that Thomas is being rcruited as a DT so we can take him out. I'll go with:

Ratledge
Rodgers
Mays
Henderson
Curry

That's just who I think we get, Mayes ends up staying in state, the staff just isn't high on Tucker, and IMO Morris is low on the board.
Henderson is also being recruited at DT.

AaronUT

Ratledge
Rodgers
Mays
Henderson
Curry

Where is the 411 on "the staff isn't high on Tucker?"

Rooks must have transfered. Pretty sure he was at Providence.
Yes, he did. He and another highly-rated guy in this cycle transferred to that school, I believe. Rooks used to be teammates with another really good player UT is pursuing in the 2020 class till he transferred to Meters Park.

Edit: It was Jacolbe Cowan he was teammates with at Providence

griddie

Yes, he did. He and another highly-rated guy in this cycle transferred to that school, I believe. Rooks used to be teammates with another really good player UT is pursuing in the 2020 class till he transferred to Meters Park.

Edit: It was Jacolbe Cowan he was teammates with at Providence
Also Bigsley-Jones

VN Store

Sponsors