'21 NC OT Diego Pounds

Palm Beach Vol

I read reports from the first year that Pruitt never let off with lifting during the season. One of the VQ guys commented on how gassed the team was. My personal opinion.. I believe Pruitt wasn't concerned about the win/loss that first season.. He wanted to build for the future and also weed out some as well. When Pruitt first arrived, some players were faking injuries to not practice. And we know about Jones "honor" system for working out. Looking back and digesting all the reports.. It all seems to fit. JMHO 🤷‍♂️
What better way to change the culture, then break'em down. After you weed out the slackers you build them back up. Pruitt is an old school football coach and he's our coach "Thank CPF for his decision on our coach".;)

VFL...GBO

Bassmaster_Vol

Volnation’s #1 Insider! #checkthestats
Thats is easily explained silly. They are so big he can't get all the fish in the lens. duh geez wow what now what !! LOL
I’ve only got one picture of myself with a bigger fish than that. But it’s so big I can’t cut my head off and keep the whole fish in the pic. Y’all don’t wanna see my ugly mug

The Dog

Because I Can
I’ve only got one picture of myself with a bigger fish than that. But it’s so big I can’t cut my head off and keep the whole fish in the pic. Y’all don’t wanna see my ugly mug
U gotta give Colby some credit, I've never caught a fish that big, but I am kind of a city boy. Hell, this makes me want Diego more, nothing like country strong on the OL

TheBigOne10

What a Turn of Events!
Tennessee: Where smallmouth is king! No better way to chase them than on the fly......

Dont @me Colby Smith.

Attachments

The Dog

Because I Can
The big question is: "Which fish is the biggest ?" I think Colby's is, simply because u have to consider that he is 6'7 and I'm betting Bass and TBO10 are not

VN Store

Sponsors