'21 NC OT Diego Pounds (Ole Miss)

For those who watch tape, who would be a better get, Diego Pounds or William Griffin? Just based off size, Griffin is listed at 6'5, 330lbs. If he has the right demeanor, with that size, he could be a real mauling Guard IMO. But I'm not an evaluator.

And I ask because I've not given up on Mims yet. Would love to see Mims and Smith as our OTs, and Pennington and one more as our OGs in this class. Not sure if we'll have room for more than 4 OL in this class.

For those who watch tape, who would be a better get, Diego Pounds or William Griffin? Just based off size, Griffin is listed at 6'5, 330lbs. If he has the right demeanor, with that size, he could be a real mauling Guard IMO. But I'm not an evaluator.

And I ask because I've not given up on Mims yet. Would love to see Mims and Smith as our OTs, and Pennington and one more as our OGs in this class. Not sure if we'll have room for more than 4 OL in this class.
AP talked about this today on swain. said we're definitely still swinging with fairchild and mims, but the staff really likes pennington and haven't forgetten about Griffin.....he expects 4 OL is hte minimum we sign in this class.

AP talked about this today on swain. said we're definitely still swinging with fairchild and mims, but the staff really likes pennington and haven't forgetten about Griffin.....he expects 4 OL is hte minimum we sign in this class.
It’s basically necessary. Then you can load the hell up on explosive playmakers next class

It’s basically necessary. Then you can load the hell up on explosive playmakers next class
siap, but this staff knows htis is a LOS league, so all things being equal, or if there's any doubt, they're going to most likely fill spots with OL/DL.....heard it too many times since pruitt has been here "can't have too many big bodies".

better question, why does lbs. represent pounds in meaning while not having those letters in the original word. Has perplexed me for ages.
Like most things when it comes to language, the answer is because Latin.

Reactions: T Dog
better question, why does lbs. represent pounds in meaning while not having those letters in the original word. Has perplexed me for ages.
#Murca does the Latins, well. We also Greek, Espanish, & Francais well. According to Encyclopedia de Google, Latin 'Libro Pondo' means, pound, ergo - LB for short.

VN Store

Back