'25 NC OT David Sanders

Man i wish this guy would just jump in the boat already lol!! He is so high profile at this point that I think it would trigger an avalanche of top guys committing and make us a sure fire top5 class. We already have 10 commits...if he was 11th that means theres only 14 scholarships left max and these bigtime recruits would know they better claim 1 of those spots before somebody else does. We likely would only take maybe 10 more anyway right? Got to leave 3 or 4 spots open for the portal to plug holes and shore up weaker spots in the roster correct? Its time for another top prospect 5* or high 4* to join the good guys and get this June rolling. It looks like June and July are gonna be HUGE. Like hopefully a third of this class or more commits between here and August. Just need a good spark to light this fire IMO. GO VOLS

Man i wish this guy would just jump in the boat already lol!! He is so high profile at this point that I think it would trigger an avalanche of top guys committing and make us a sure fire top5 class. We already have 10 commits...if he was 11th that means theres only 14 scholarships left max and these bigtime recruits would know they better claim 1 of those spots before somebody else does. We likely would only take maybe 10 more anyway right? Got to leave 3 or 4 spots open for the portal to plug holes and shore up weaker spots in the roster correct? Its time for another top prospect 5* or high 4* to join the good guys and get this June rolling. It looks like June and July are gonna be HUGE. Like hopefully a third of this class or more commits between here and August. Just need a good spark to light this fire IMO. GO VOLS
Not going to be a top five class. Sanders will be in.

We’ve got a lot of lower rated guys that we really like in this class. I think we’re looking at 8th maybe nationally this year, could move between 7-10 depending on adjustments in rankings etc. Still will be a very good class imo.

Edit: also should add the kid from Oklahoma that we landed, Oklahoma really wanted and made him a priority although it was late in the cycle.

Last edited:
Not going to be a top five class. Sanders will be in.

We’ve got a lot of lower rated guys that we really like in this class. I think we’re looking at 8th maybe nationally this year, could move between 7-10 depending on adjustments in rankings etc. Still will be a very good class imo.

Another legitimately good class. 8-12ish. Just like every year with this staff. Will bring in a few impact transfers to supplement. Will continue to win many games ✔️

Another legitimately good class. 8-12ish. Just like every year with this staff. Will bring in a few impact transfers to supplement. Will continue to win many games ✔️
I think if you look at the star power we're bringing in between this weekend and the June 21st weekend there's a real opportunity to get into the Top 5 in a way we haven't been since before the current recruiting era began (i.e., when Fulmer was doing it and it was very much less of a science of sorts).

I think if you look at the star power we're bringing in between this weekend and the June 21st weekend there's a real opportunity to get into the Top 5 in a way we haven't been since before the current recruiting era began (i.e., when Fulmer was doing it and it was very much less of a science of sorts).
Was listening to Matt Ray speaking about this class. He said it would be difficult bc you have guys like Jackson (who I know got bumped but is still imo underrated), the two corners out of Georgia, etc who the staff loves and wouldn’t trade for anyone even higher rated guys. You also have some adjustments by programs as well, like Gibson last year if he went to Georgia instead of Tennessee he gets a bit more of a bump. If you’re top 5-8 and hit all your needs you’re pretty much the same. Of course those top three or so are just a notch up above where we are right now.

I think it really depends on how we do this season
I think most targets will be committed somewhere by September so idk how that would affect it too much personally. I think we’ll be good enough to hopefully keep who we want knock on wood.

I do think a lot of guys will move up rankings notably tho which should help ranking. It’s just it takes such a good class to get top 5 and this staff trusts their evals as they should which means taking a couple lower ranked guys at times

I think most targets will be committed somewhere by September so idk how that would affect it too much personally. I think we’ll be good enough to hopefully keep who we want knock on wood.

I do think a lot of guys will move up rankings notably tho which should help ranking. It’s just it takes such a good class to get top 5 and this staff trusts their evals as they should which means taking a couple lower ranked guys at times
Flips always happen even in the NIL era. No commitment is safe. If someone commits somewhere in September it really doesn’t matter.

Flips always happen even in the NIL era. No commitment is safe. If someone commits somewhere in September it really doesn’t matter.
How many flips have happened during the season that Tennessee has wanted to keep under Heupel? Really just Sylvester Smith and that was a whole situation. Echols was trending USF way for a while and wasn't the end of the world as a TE

VN Store

Back