NC OLB Raneiria Dillworth

Tackling machine and then some...

Dillworth's season was a testament to his offseason training, as he rose to become another defensive standout at Glenn. He transitioned from outside linebacker to the inside to start the season and finished it with 203 tackles — 25 for losses, along with five sacks. Dillworth had four defensive touchdowns, three interceptions, three fumble recoveries and another three forced fumbles.
Defense: Raneiria Dillworth

Amazing film. This is the type of kid that can play in the middle at around 225 because of his speed but also be very versatile in how you use him. Be interesting to see if he wants to leave the state of NC. Would be a huge get.

We can get Montario Hardesty at a lower salary and still have inroads to North Carolina.
Yeah. Admittedly I don't know much about their contacts and connections but Graham is from the Piedmont area which we seem to get most of our NC recruits from. Hardesty is from the coast.

With Fulmer, saving money isn’t a priority but to your point, Hardesty wouldn’t command such initially. The ceiling might be higher with him...he impressed as support staff.
I can't see Fulmer paying a RB coach much more than David Johnson was making without there being some other staff and salary changes.

Why and based on what trend? Where has he skimped so far?
Hardesty would probably command upwards of 500k while Graham and McGee already exceed that and would probably make closer to 700-750 here.

All a matter of perspective but none of those figures scream frugality to me.

Reactions: butchna
Hardesty would probably command upwards of 500k while Graham and McGee already exceed that and would probably make closer to 700-750 here.

All a matter of perspective but none of those figures scream frugality to me.
I could see them starting Hardesty out at $300k just due to being relatively untested. That’s a lot for being in that category imo.

I could see them starting Hardesty out at $300k just due to being relatively untested. That’s a lot for being in that category imo.
They might could get away with that. Seems like MH would have a lot of responsibility on him recruiting wise, and it's an important position. By all accounts he's done a nice job at Charlotte.

Seems more likely we'll poach a more high profile guy though.

I might have overshot a little on the 500k but 70 won't fly here. 300 minimum imo.
I think Hardesty would take a cool $225,000 on a 2 year contact. That more than triples his current salary and he gets to prove himself among the big boys.

They might could get away with that. Seems like MH would have a lot of responsibility on him recruiting wise, and it's an important position. By all accounts he's done a nice job at Charlotte.

Seems more likely we'll poach a more high profile guy though.
One could hope. Getting more and more ok with Hardesty if the other options don’t pan. He’s at the same stage as Graham when he took the SC gig and might have more to offer...speculative.

Reactions: benholt06

VN Store

Back