'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

AP has built a great relationship with Page like he does with most recruits. He oddly mentioned on the Swain Event yesterday of how much Coach Duggs would love Page. He knows he is a Vol just a matter of time.

Any chance he came over with Marley a few weeks ago and filmed his commitment video?

Reactions: PA Vol and MrVolton
AP has built a great relationship with Page like he does with most recruits. He oddly mentioned on the Swain Event yesterday of how much Coach Duggs would love Page. He knows he is a Vol just a matter of time.

Any chance he came over with Marley a few weeks ago and filmed his commitment video?
Not sure if he came with Marley but I’d bet $100 there’s a video shot and it’s just a matter of time.

I remember right before quarantine AP did a series of video interviews with recruits. I remember Brown, Page, Mondon, and Nixon specifically. There were a few others too.

Have we missed on any of those guys he interviewed?

I remember right before quarantine AP did a series of video interviews with recruits. I remember Brown, Page, Mondon, and Nixon specifically. There were a few others too.

Have we missed on any of those guys he interviewed?
I think Nyland Green is headed elsewhere

Reactions: Vol8188

Page is the uncommitted kid I want the most. You win games controlling the LOS. Hope this kid commits to the Good Guys.

VN Store

Back