'21 NC DE Jahvaree Ritzie (UNC commit)

Oh making fun.. nah its just laughs but I just made it to the curry jersey (my age).. tbh when I heard "fair to midland" for the first time.. let's just say I asked for a re-do. So it happens to us all but yes, slang is my 1b language. Jit is a lil brother type slight. Flagging as explained is.. flagging. Just don't be false flagging. Iykwim
#guccimaneraisedme
Ummmm, yeah. Let's just say that...hypothetically speaking, I still have not got a clue what you're saying...what?

Oh making fun.. nah its just laughs but I just made it to the curry jersey (my age).. tbh when I heard "fair to midland" for the first time.. let's just say I asked for a re-do. So it happens to us all but yes, slang is my 1b language. Jit is a lil brother type slight. Flagging as explained is.. flagging. Just don't be false flagging. Iykwim
#guccimaneraisedme
But it also mean some yungblood that dont know ****

Reactions: MoB_MoVols
Random but who mentioned on this board that FSU is already a disaster? Would like to know more about that. Seems like they may be about to go through what we went through for years. Constant coaching change every 3 years.

Random but who mentioned on this board that FSU is already a disaster? Would like to know more about that. Seems like they may be about to go through what we went through for years. Constant coaching change every 3 years.
I think norvell will stabilize it a bit... But they have admin issues and booster issues, allot like we did.

As long as norvell isn't a Dooley or Butch... It shouldn't implode. But they do need other things to get fixed outside the staff to get where they want again.

Fertile recruiting... Name brand... Recent success... It's not all bad in Tallahassee

I think norvell will stabilize it a bit... But they have admin issues and booster issues, allot like we did.

As long as norvell isn't a Dooley or Butch... It shouldn't implode. But they do need other things to get fixed outside the staff to get where they want again.

Fertile recruiting... Name brand... Recent success... It's not all bad in Tallahassee
True. They fell off hard after 2015 they were atrocious under taggart.

Somebody said Norvell would be a disaster recruiting iirc. They are 39th rn but its early too. 6 commits, 89.5 average. Meh

Jmo but their admin and power brokers is most worrisome. Very...Tennessee-esque recently. They strongarmed admin while having no plan. Some thought FSU must have a big ace in the hole to do something like that. Nope...just rogue impatient boosters taking them hostage. Hiring process was a boondoggle.

Reactions: jakez4ut

VN Store

Back