'21 NC DE Jahvaree Ritzie (UNC commit)

I remember sayin to myself "who?" when Brumbaugh was hired. After looking up what he did at Kentucky, I wasn't as worried about coaching. These kids are raving about him on campus, let's hope he keeps it up on the road.

Reactions: T Dog and VOLSONLY
Ranking isn’t everything. Page fits all the nfl measurables but his ceiling isn’t as high as Ritzie’s. That’s where the value is. He also fits our defense very well as far as versatility & Swiss Army knife usability. I’m in the camp of let’s get them both !
Idk about Ritzie having a higher ceiling. He has more versatility as he could probably play on either end of the line. But Page is an absolute beast.

Ranking isn’t everything. Page fits all the nfl measurables but his ceiling isn’t as high as Ritzie’s. That’s where the value is. He also fits our defense very well as far as versatility & Swiss Army knife usability. I’m in the camp of let’s get them both !

How in the world can you make a statement like that? Both of these guys are studs.

Reactions: Orange Studs
How in the world can you make a statement like that? Both of these guys are studs.
I don’t know if that’s the opinion of the staff. But I think it’s because Ritzie is closer to getting in the boat than Page is. I’m actually a fan of constantly updating the recruiting board instead of going on their HS reputation *cough cough* Khalil Mackenzie *couch’s cough*.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

Let's not get lost in semantics and NFL projections. At the end of the day, if either kid (or both) want to be Vols, there's no question the staff would gladly take the commit.

But in all seriousness though.

Imagine:

DL:
Ritzie
Washington
Page
Javon Nelson, maybe

LB:
Robinson
Colson
Dylan Brooks

Secondary:
Turrentine
Green
White
Isaiah Johnson
I’m pretty certain the optimum numbers are 4, 4, and 6. So add an inside LB and two more DBs and I think you’re golden. Possibly somebody named Bailey because there aren’t enough of them playing sports at Tennessee.

I’m pretty certain the optimum numbers are 4, 4, and 6. So add an inside LB and two more DBs and I think you’re golden. Possibly somebody named Bailey because there aren’t enough of them playing sports at Tennessee.
Who are we losing?
Jackson
Sham
Buch
BT to the pros probably

we added
Key
Slaughter
and Calloway will probably be a CB

Who are we losing?
Jackson
Sham
Buch
BT to the pros probably

we added
Key
Slaughter
and Calloway will probably be a CB
You will pry Calloway from Chaney’s cold, dead depth chart. The WR room was full of Jerry Rice’s last year. Chaney (and Coach Long Bomb Pruitt) wants more speed.

Reactions: StanfordVol
But in all seriousness though.

Imagine:

DL:
Ritzie
Washington
Page
Javon Nelson, maybe

LB:
Robinson
Colson
Dylan Brooks

Secondary:
Turrentine
Green
White
Isaiah Johnson
Would help if that reflected the 3-4 defense we run.

At least you go along with all my terrible jokes. Everyone else is a chode

Lol, I'm a former 20 year long smoker with an immature sense of humor.

Probably start again when my kids are grown and out of the house...for now, the wife and I only partake on rare occasions like concerts or date nights that we don't bring the kids along.

VN Store

Back