'21 NC DE Isaac Washington

Productive against Vandy, Mizzou, UK. We have literally no player on our defensive roster that other teams have to actively game plan for. Mayyyyybe HT...
we won 8 games, including 6 in a row.

Id say you may be off a bit.

in life we make choices, choose to bitch and moan or just enjoy it.

we won 8 games, including 6 in a row.

Id say you may be off a bit.

in life we make choices, choose to bitch and moan or just enjoy it.

I sipped the cool-aid during the streak too. I’m not sure what happened either but it’s quite obvious we still have a talent problem at the most crucial points of both sides of the ball- QB and DLine

I sipped the cool-aid during the streak too. I’m not sure what happened either but it’s quite obvious we still have a talent problem at the most crucial points of both sides of the ball- QB and DLine
And therein lies most of the problem. Recruit an excellent DL and QB and Pruitt will not look near as bad as he does now.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
could be because we lost a bona fide DL coach last year and currrently have a HC coaching them.

I agree his recruiting was ****. That's on him he could have done better job or put grad assist there but most high profile guys want to be tight with their position coach

Can cornfirm....he’s about an hour south of me. Its cold raining like a mf out here this morning. This guy is out here running sprints and I contemplated letting the dog chit in the house because I didn’t want to go out there.

we just put up one of those metal fences you can buy at lowes. Perfect little **** ter area for the dog.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back