'19 NC DE Camden Partington (PWO Commit)

Myers Park is a football powerhouse down here in the Charlotte area. We’ve offered a number of their kids including WRs Porter Rooks (just transferred there) and Mushin Muhammad.

Think we’ve offered a couple more but not 100% right now.

So not a bad school to break into.
Myers Park is a football powerhouse down here in the Charlotte area. We’ve offered a number of their kids including WRs Porter Rooks (just transferred there) and Mushin Muhammad.

Think we’ve offered a couple more but not 100% right now.

So not a bad school to break into.

Omar Gaither is from Myers Park

Good sized kid. I’ll ride with it. And if he can play let him play. I always love a good walk on story. Seems like there are several PWOs that have that potential in this class.

Any limit to how many PWOs a school can do in a year?

Can only have 105 guys on roster at beginning of the fall camp. There are examples of teams in the past going into spring ball with like, 130 guys, so i don't think there's a limit on pwos until fall ball starts.

Can only have 105 guys on roster at beginning of the fall camp. There are examples of teams in the past going into spring ball with like, 130 guys, so i don't think there's a limit on pwos until fall ball starts.
It was my understanding that PWOs are guaranteed a spot on the 105 man roster, one of the primary distinctions between a PWO vs regular walk on. So I assume you’re looking at max 20 PWO spots to get you from 85 to 105. I’m no expert though.

VN Store

Back