'20 NC ATH Trenton Simpson

Not really. I thought UGA was a major player here. @secking I could be wrong though.
S T U D
His ranking will continue to rise. More than one think he may end up on verge of a 5 star. Justin Flowe and Noah Sewell are two other LBs for the final spot but I believe if Simpson wanted to commit today, UGA would be thrilled and tell the other two they are full. Here is Niebuhr from today:

Then you have 4-star backer Trenton Simpson of Charlotte ( N.C.) Mallard Creek, who officially visited over the weekend. Going into the visit, this looked like a Georgia-North Carolina battle. But now, it sounds like it just might come down to Auburn and Georgia.
=update from Keith 247

Here is a nugget that I’m hearing, TN is picking up interest in Desmond Tisdol. 4 star LB out of Wilcox. His ranking has really jumped and it’s not done. 247 already has him top 150 and top 10 LB. Might get to top 5 if the other sites rank him appropriately. He does have interest in TN I am told, not sure if TN has extended the offer yet??? You or Ron may know, if not, I’d say it’s coming quickly...

S T U D
His ranking will continue to rise. More than one think he may end up on verge of a 5 star. Justin Flowe and Noah Sewell are two other LBs for the final spot but I believe if Simpson wanted to commit today, UGA would be thrilled and tell the other two they are full. Here is Niebuhr from today:

=update from Keith 247

Here is a nugget that I’m hearing, TN is picking up interest in Desmond Tisdol. 4 star LB out of Wilcox. His ranking has really jumped and it’s not done. 247 already has him top 150 and top 10 LB. Might get to top 5 if the other sites rank him appropriately. He does have interest in TN I am told, not sure if TN has extended the offer yet??? You or Ron may know, if not, I’d say it’s coming quickly...
Tisdol is really good. Gamecocks felt pretty good about their chances until recently. Shurburt thinks he is an AU lean right now

Tisdol is really good. Gamecocks felt pretty good about their chances until recently. Shurburt thinks he is an AU lean right now
Yes he is, not sure of a decision timeline so I’d offer quickly (if they haven’t) in case he is wanting to decide soon.

We could’ve had this kid when he was a 3⭐️ RB

He probably would’ve never got the bump to top 50 player had he committed to us that early tho

VN Store

Back