'19 NC ATH Khafre Brown

He was going to wait and sign with some friends in February but Mack pushed him to sign during early period.

Still have not seen anything of him signing. Went to his 247 and still just shows commit and nothing is showing on his Twitter.

He is planning on signing tomorrow to join his brother at NC. This was a done deal as soon as Mack Brown became NC coach

Sr highlights were meh. His Jr highlights were awesome. So that is possible. Also doesn't mean he won't be good because a lot of players aren't the same until yr 2 after a knee injury
Hope the kid gets back to his junior year form for his sake, but ACL injuries (especially non-contact) can change the way a WR plays entirely. Justin Hunter never trusted his knee the same way after that Florida game. He increasingly got better, but was never quite as explosive as he was as a freshman.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
i don’t think we took Means over this kid. He just didn’t pick us. I could be remembering incorrectly but I thought we were in it to the end with this kid and he went the other way. Probably followed Howell.

Means was kind of an unexpected throw in on signing day that the staff wanted on defense

i don’t think we took Means over this kid. He just didn’t pick us. I could be remembering incorrectly but I thought we were in it to the end with this kid and he went the other way. Probably followed Howell.

Means was kind of an unexpected throw in on signing day that the staff wanted on defense
His brother played at UNC

I could be remembering wrong as well but I feel like I remember us not really pushing hard for him until the end and then he decided to go with UNC because they pushed the whole time but you could be right and I may be thinking of another NC recruit.

@griddie could help us out I'm sure.

You’re probably right but I got a narrative I’m trying to push over here lol

Means has developed into a good player at La Tech.

VN Store

Back