'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

@Brick_By_Brick is either a rival troll or an infant. Just joined in May. Doesn't know who John Ward is. It was pointed out in the Football Talk thread that there has been an influx of rival trolls coming on here and asking questions in an attempt to get info or maybe get folks like @Atlanta VOL to slip and give them ammo against us.

Boomers getting salty today . . . .

On the Georgia Tech Swarm Message Board they're extremely bitter saying that Tennessee has been loading up on 3 star recruits early which have puffed up their 2021 class rating and they're saying Tennessee will have the 5th best recruiting class in the SEC:rolleyes: They tried to say if you narrowed it down to teams with 10+ recruits that Tennessee was behind

Clemson
Ohio State
USC
Notre Dame
Florida
Texas
North Carolina

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Most Tech fans I know are older and most like Tennessee a whole lot better than UGA and Auburn. They still hate Auburn even though Tech hasn't been in the SEC for ever.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I guess it's just coincidence that Britain started transporting their serious miscreants to Australia in 1776?

Reactions: StoVol
Barry Switzer is probably the last person from those days that I would ever quote
I detested him back then. Now he’s a treasure. Not pretentious one bit about what needed to be done and can tell a story...or a million!

Reactions: BucksnortVol
Switzer knew every trick in the book when it came to cheating. He would send coaches to live in towns where the best players lived to recruit 24/7. Coaches would bump into players and family members all over town.

VFL...GBO
Barry Switzer wanted the Tennessee head coaching job badly in December 1969(He said so in his book Bootlegger's Boy) it's too bad Bob Woodruff didn't hire him instead of Bill Battle.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Vol Main
Wow. Can't stop watching this kids tape.

He's a big dude. They have him at 6'2. He looks 6'3 at least and about 220. His feet are so quick for his size.
Super athlete that has great hands and instincts. And he will absolutely knock you into the dirt!

I have no idea what position he will play.
But he looks like a bigger Al Wilson in high school.

I could see this kid being
6'3" 240 lbs
8% body far running a 4.5 and being an absolute beast at ILB as a freshman. He loves contact. And he could rush the passer on 3rd down.

Roc Taylor
Jordan Mosley
Walker Merrill seem to be the only true WR so far.

He's a big dude. They have him at 6'2. He looks 6'3 at least and about 220. His feet are so quick for his size.
Super athlete that has great hands and instincts. And he will absolutely knock you into the dirt!

6'3" 240 lbs
8% body far running a 4.5 and being an absolute beast at ILB as a freshman. He loves contact. And he could rush the passer on 3rd down.

Roc Taylor
Jordan Mosley
Kelley Washington was similar size.

Kelley Washington was similar size.

Yeah Kelly was actually only 6'0 175 lbs coming out of high school in VA. Running about a 4.6

Plays pro baseball for 4 years.

Shows up at UT 6'4 225 running a 4.4
Not sure how that happened.

But Marley is a better athlete at this stage in their careers. Is Marley done growing?
If he grew into a 6'5 240 that ran 4.3...
I'd probably still want him at Linebacker haha.

6'3" 240 lbs

Roc Taylor
Jordan Mosley

I still see an Isaiah Simmons starter kit every time I watch his film. He’s the best player in the class so far IMO.

Yeah Kelly was actually only 6'0 175 lbs coming out of high school in VA. Running about a 4.6

Plays pro baseball for 4 years.

Shows up at UT 6'4 225 running a 4.4
Not sure how that happened.

But Marley is a better athlete at this stage in their careers. Is Marley done growing?
If he grew into a 6'5 240 that ran 4.3...
I'd probably still want him at Linebacker haha.

Steroid era in baseball. 🤣

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back