NBA Playoffs Thread

And **** you Huff. The only other Bull in double digits was kukoc with 15.

He scored over half their points, and he didint turn the ball over.

Then he hit the game winner.

Reactions: 2 people
And **** you Huff. The only other Bull in double digits was kukoc with 15.

He scored over half their points, and he didint turn the ball over.

Then he hit the game winner.

He didn't get others involved, so 15 points to TK is no surprise. MJ scored 45 off 43 possessions. His teammates scored 42 off 42 possessions.

If your argument is that his team sucked, it's not a good argument because he was barely better than them.

Counting turnovers, he was 2 points over par on 43 possessions with 1 assist. A normal night for a great scorer would be 5 points over par on 25 possessions. In game 1, Lebron was 12 points over par on 37 possessions with 8 assists in regulation and that wasn't enough to win.

We can quibble about how good MJ's performance was, but he was lucky ass that the game was within reach.

Last edited:
He didn't get others involved, so 15 points to TK is no surprise. MJ scored 45 off 43 possessions. His teammates scored 42 off 42 possessions.

If your argument is that his team sucked, it's not a good argument because he was barely better than them.

Counting turnovers, he was 2 points over par on 43 possessions with 1 assist. A normal night for a great scorer would be 5 points over par on 25 possessions. In game 1, Lebron was 12 points over par on 37 possessions with 8 assists in regulation and that wasn't enough to win.

We can quibble about how good MJ's performance was, but he was lucky ass that the game was within reach.

It was a slugfest played in slow motion. He had not played such a ball dominant game in ages, and he didnt **** it up.

Dont give me effeciency stats for his teammates. They weren't creating anything and everyone but Kukoc played like a scared *****.

Don't babble about who was guarding him, either. He didn't get the single coverage dare you to shoot treatment like certain lebrons who I wont mention the name of.

It was a slugfest played in slow motion. He had not played such a ball dominant game in ages, and he didnt **** it up.

Dont give me effeciency stats for his teammates. They weren't creating anything and everyone but Kukoc played like a scared *****.

Don't babble about who was guarding him, either. He didn't get the single coverage dare you to shoot treatment like certain lebrons who I wont mention the name of.

You sure about that? Looks like he had all kinds of space and single coverage

[Youtube]http://youtu.be/JfB7xSw0bqw[/youtube]

Last edited:
You sure about that? Looks like he had all kinds of space and single coverage

[Youtube]http://youtu.be/JfB7xSw0bqw[/youtube]

Those were poetry in motion. That is one thing people take into account when they say Jordan is the GOAT. He just did everything smoother on offense and hit so many acrobatic shots and pretty dunks. He has so many iconic plays. His hangtime and creativity set him apart.

I cant really think of any of Lebron's plays that is considered an all time great highlight. MJ has the hand switch on the Lakers, the back and forth baseline dunk on the Knicks and a ton more.

Maybe I'm missing some. Does Lebron have any iconic plays like those? I know he has some buzzerbeaters but that is not what I mean.

Reactions: 1 person
Those were poetry in motion. That is one thing people take into account when they say Jordan is the GOAT. He just did everything smoother on offense and hit so many acrobatic shots and pretty dunks. He has so many iconic plays. His hangtime and creativity set him apart.

I cant really think of any of Lebron's plays that is considered an all time great highlight. MJ has the hand switch on the Lakers, the back and forth baseline dunk on the Knicks and a ton more.

Maybe I'm missing some. Does Lebron have any iconic plays like those? I know he has some buzzerbeaters but that is not what I mean.

LeBron James' Historic Block on Andre Iguodala From All Angles - YouTube

Maybe the worst argument for Jordan, ever

Also, the MJ hand switch is the most overrated play in the history of basketball. He didn't even need to do it. Nobody was contesting the shot. The degree of difficulty is not high, either. How is this an iconic play?

:thud: :eek:lol:

So no. lmao.

Great block though. Its big because of the moment. It wasn't an all time great play without the context.

I did mean an offensive move. I should have been more clear I guess.

Jordan had a ton of defensive highlights. DPOY plus All defense multiple times.

Maybe the worst argument for Jordan, ever

Not an argument for Jordan.

Just pointing out something people take into account. Iconic moments. Lebron doesn't have a ton of them that I really remember.

I was asking if there were some I missed.

Also, the MJ hand switch is the most overrated play in the history of basketball. He didn't even need to do it. Nobody was contesting the shot. The degree of difficulty is not high, either. How is this an iconic play?

It was an acrobatic play in a big moment versus hall of fame opponents. I don't think I have ever seen LeBron be as creative. He just jumps high and dunks hard. No finesse.

It was an acrobatic play in a big moment versus hall of fame opponents. I don't think I have ever seen LeBron be as creative. He just jumps high and dunks hard. No finesse.

Even if this were true, you're talking about style, not substance.

giphy.gif

Even if this were true, you're talking about style, not substance.

giphy.gif

I am talking strictly style right now. I was just trying to think of any LeBron play that was "iconic" or just an all time great highlight. Not just a basic dunk he jumped real high on. Even the play you just posted was pretty meh. I think that is why he never did dunk contests like most other big stars have. No creativity or finesse. Too many PED muscles in the way. lol

I think that is one thing that separates Jordan. Iconic moments and his creativity. He has so many all time great tough shots and dunks its ridiculous. I draw a blank on LeBrons.

I was just wondering if any of his fans can name some I forgot or missed.

VN Store

Back