NBA Finals Preview tonight....Thunder vs Celtics

Dobbs 4 Heisman

This is my pick for the finals this year. These are the 2 best teams in basketball right now. They are #1 and #2 in point differential and defensive effeciency through 8 games. Typically a sign of a championship caliber team.

I think the Thunder win tonight and ultimately the 2017-18 NBA Championship over the Celtics.

Kyrie will win the regular season MVP which will be a decent consolation prize for him.

Celtics are really good. But Thunder gave this one away. They are the better team and will win the rematch in the finals.

Celtics are 1st in eFG% allowed and 4th in DRB%. Did not expect that from them.

This is my pick for the finals this year. These are the 2 best teams in basketball right now. They are #1 and #2 in point differential and defensive effeciency through 8 games. Typically a sign of a championship caliber team.

I think the Thunder win tonight and ultimately the 2017-18 NBA Championship over the Celtics.

Kyrie will win the regular season MVP which will be a decent consolation prize for him.
Can't beat the Wolves

Right again!

Lmaooooo the Thunder

I see college football predictions aren’t the only predictions you suck at.

Reactions: NashVol11

Another impressive accomplishment D4H. You got the MVP wrong and both of the finals teams wrong. Congrats.

b7b61d42d6f1bbcadfb0748462a72216.gif

VN Store

Back