NBA Draft Vol Watch

Nope, he is headed to Washington lol! I don't know if I will ever watch the NBA draft after today again...too confusing!
Yeah, u will, because this is just the beginning of UT players getting drafted all the time, every year. If things go right, next year, UT could have 3 more drafted, Bowden, Turner and hopefully, Blackshear. Probably, all 2nd rounders, but still ...........

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Well, Bone to the Pistons at 45 was wrong. Surely, somebody will take Bone in the next 14 picks.

They just drafted Carson Edwards, so I doubt it..

Yeah, I saw that. Edwards is a good ball player too. I'm just an old Celtics fan and was being greedy.

The way teams are trading tonight,
Screenshot_20190621-000751_Firefox.jpg

Man, I thought Bone's performance at the combine would get him drafted, now I'm getting really worried he won't be drafted

Bone is wayyyyy better than Waters...It was never close for me. Waters Defense is atrocious and he is a dime a dozen at point guard. Bone is the much better play-maker.

Probably better for Bone at this point to not get drafted so he can find a good fit and sign with them as a FA. To be selfish though, I want to see a 3rd player from TN drafted.

VN Store

Back