National title game thread

What is the link that gives the official seedings 1-64? You seem to know a lot. I was curious since I don't have the seeding for the #1 seeds.

What is the link that gives the official seedings 1-64? You seem to know a lot. I was curious since I don't have the seeding for the #1 seeds.

The overall rankings of the 1 seeds were:

1) UNC
2) Memphis
3) UCLA
4) Kansas

2 seeds:

1) Georgetown
2) Duke
3) Texas
4) Tennessee

TN got robbed,H-MAN
Absolutely

I agree. Texas and Tennessee should have been the top two for the 2 seeds.

TN. should have had a better seed by their performance in the regular season , but with the way they played in the tournament , it probably wasn't going to matter anyway. Hopson should make a big difference in their run next year.:crossfingers:

Memphis has it covered.

Slow down turbo, This will be the best team both of these teams have faced. I have Memphis in this one, but I was pulling for KU from the start of the tourney. There's a reason for that, they are just that good, trust me. :hi:

I believe Kansas is 100% capable of winning.

But I don't think they will have a game like that against UM.

Plus, if UM wins it will be the 3rd year in a row we have beat the Nat'l Champ.

Aldridge became a man last night. I think the game Monday will come down to the wire. I would say KU by 2.

Easily the best game he played all year. Great things are going to from that kid next year.

He surprised me. I was like "Who is this other huge white boy". I really have never seen him play.

VN Store

Back