National Signing Day Celebration Events

CPA

Got email today that event in Knoxville is Feb. 3 with Feb. 4, breakfast in Memphis and lunch in Nashville. The cost is $25 per ticket. Last year was my first time and it was great to hear from various members of the coaching staff. Event in Nashville usually sells out fast. It is in Titans Club area which is nice.

Got email today that event in Knoxville is Feb. 3 with Feb. 4, breakfast in Memphis and lunch in Nashville. The cost is $25 per ticket. Last year was my first time and it was great to hear from various members of the coaching staff. Event in Nashville usually sells out fast. It is in Titans Club area which is nice.

Thank you.

I was needing that info.

Go Vols!

We might not be celebrating. We're going down to the wire with so many kids. Could be top 15, could be out of the top 25

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be flying from New York to Toronto (via Detroit) next Wednesday...hope the Recruiting Forum boys are sharp and on-point with info...

this years crop of talent is better at playing the game than ive ever seen. cautiously optimistic, but, not holding out a ton of hope.

Reactions: 1 person
we NEED positions of NEED.

............that is all..........

Trust bUTch

VN Store

Back