National Guard Betrayed By Biden

I would like to know which specific ones Trump got blamed for but didn’t do. This is a completely separate branch of government dealing with this stuff.

Russian collusion hoax off the top of my head. What of the pointless invasion of Syria? Do you dare even have one shred of criticism for our new dictator? By your own admission you are against pointless occupations, are you not?

Reactions: AM64
He stated we had that going on the last 4 years as in, we were already over there

You replied and highlighted my statement that we already had that going on over there, as in we already had troops in those places. Guess you misspoke?
I still am lost on the banana wars reference but that's no bid deal.

We have troops all over the world. I don't agree with that approach but that's the reality. Are the troops moving into Syria different than our troops in Germany or Japan?

Biden and his administration did not direct this to occur.

If you want to blame anyone, blame Trump, Cruz, Hawley, Gomert, and whoever else incited the riot on the 6th, resulting in the need for their presence to begin with.

Whatever soothes your obvious case of butthurt.. but fact is it’s on Biden and the Dems. They’re getting rightfully blasted all over the place. Only a few days in and Biden is already looking like a complete fool.

Russian collusion hoax off the top of my head. What of the pointless invasion of Syria? Do you dare even have one shred of criticism for our new dictator? By your own admission you are against pointless occupations, are you not?

New dictator? lol

Seems this is a regular occurrence of convoys crossing the Iraq border to Syria. I don’t support deploying them there just to protect Kurdish oil fields.

i24NEWS

Reactions: dovervolz
I still am lost on the banana wars reference but that's no bid deal.

We have troops all over the world. I don't agree with that approach but that's the reality. Are the troops moving into Syria different than our troops in Germany or Japan?

Yeah. They’re apparently being deployed to protect oil fields.

We have them stationed around the world for rapid responses at this point and probably initially for a deterrent during the Cold War. I don’t necessarily agree with permanent stations around the world but it is what it is. We spend more than anyone else on military which we can use elsewhere at home.

New dictator? lol

Seems this is a regular occurrence of convoys crossing the Iraq border to Syria. I don’t support deploying them there just to protect Kurdish oil fields.

i24NEWS

I get it you're a hypocrite. How about the new dictators stance on declaring anyone that supported his opponent a domestic terrorist? Or his declaration that those domestic terrorists pose the greatest threat to America's security?

I get it you're a hypocrite. How about the new dictators stance on declaring anyone that supported his opponent a domestic terrorist? Or his declaration that those domestic terrorists pose the greatest threat to America's security?

Hypocrite how?

I would love to see these quotes that you’re pulling all this from, especially where Biden said anyone that supports Trump is a terrorist.

Yeah. They’re apparently being deployed to protect oil fields.

We have them stationed around the world for rapid responses at this point and probably initially for a deterrent during the Cold War. I don’t necessarily agree with permanent stations around the world but it is what it is. We spend more than anyone else on military which we can use elsewhere at home.
Oil field protection doesnt make sense to a know nothing like me.
Why does Biden want to protect Syrian oil fields on the same day he pulls the permit for Keystone pipeline? ...not aimed at you to answer, btw.

Why does Biden want to protect Syrian oil fields on the same day he pulls the permit for Keystone pipeline? ...not aimed at you to answer, btw.

A good question when they want to go a cleaner energy route.

How about Charlottesville?

What about Trump saying to inject bleach?

Well he defended alt right groups there, he didn’t cause it. But saying there’s good people there after a white supremacist plows through a crowd is moronic. He did suggest injecting bleach to fight coronavirus.

Reactions: dovervolz

More money in it for his backers to protect the oil fields in Syria than to allow the Keystone pipeline.

A good question when they want to go a cleaner energy route.
If Syrian movement of troops is SOP, why hasnt Biden ordered a change in policy? One thing I liked about DJT was no new wars/skirmishes.

Let's hope this is much ado about nothing.

Reactions: AM64
Well he defended alt right groups there, he didn’t cause it. But saying there’s good people there after a white supremacist plows through a crowd is moronic.

He said good people on both sides. That is a fact. Just like there are bad people on both sides.

He did suggest injecting bleach to fight coronavirus.
Link?

He said good people on both sides. That is a fact. Just like there are bad people on both sides.

Link?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

VN Store

Back