National Championship, SEC Conference Title and Winning the East Odds 2022

That UF fan is blinded by hate for UGA. If we were playing UGA early, like in September, I might could buy it, but playing them late, their new defense will have jelled by then and their greater depth will be decisive, plus it's down there. It'll probably be like a 42-27 type game. I think Oregon might beat UGA though.

Reactions: OneVolNation
That UF fan is blinded by hate for UGA. If we were playing UGA early, like in September, I might could buy it, but playing them late, their new defense will have jelled by then and their greater depth will be decisive, plus it's down there. It'll probably be like a 42-27 type game. I think Oregon might beat UGA though.
Uga is beatable, but I’m not sure Oregon is the team. Last season they got manhandled twice by a physical Utah team. Uga’s Identity is more physical than finesse. I think Oregon wears down in the end and loses by 11-17. They’ll score some points against a weaker uga defense, but they just won’t have enough in the tank.

The odds were updated yesterday.

Tennessee
Over/under 7.5 wins
  • Wins: Ball State, at Pittsburgh, Akron, Florida, UT-Martin, Kentucky, Missouri, at Vanderbilt
  • Losses: at LSU, Alabama, at Georgia, at South Carolina
Analysis: The Volunteers have a legit dark horse Heisman Trophy candidate in quarterback Hendon Hooker and a wide open offense that should operate faster than any other in the SEC (and maybe the country). That will allow coach Josh Heupel's squad to dictate the style of most games. Styles make fights, which should send the Vols over the total: Pick Over 7.5 (-145)

VN Store

Back