Natalie Wood, Robert Wagner... & Christopher Walken????

Heard about this on the news this morning. Reminded me. . .what kind of wood doesn't float?

Smokin' Dave and the Premo Dopes had a line "makes me wetter than Natalie Wood"

She was hot in The Great Race

tumblr_l5s63z50rQ1qzer5wo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I missed this news, but I'm more certain that Robert Wagner killed her.

Natalie Wood death: New witnesses come forward, case now ‘suspicious’

Nearly 40 years after actor Natalie Wood‘s mysterious drowning death in 1981, new witnesses are coming forward with enough fresh information that authorities are now calling her passing “suspicious.”
70c8fc80

On Thursday, Los Angeles Country Sheriff investigators also said that Robert Wagner, Wood’s two-time husband, is now a “person of interest” in her death.

That article is 3 years old. Obviously, there wasn't enough evidence to charge RW.

There's a great documentary on Natalie and the events of that night on HBO. I think it was out a couple of years ago.

I also Believe RW did it, but he's 91 years old now

The Dead Wives Club S1:E1 was excellent about her drowning. At the end there is a scene with RJ and Lana Wood discussing. I think he's certainly involved.

That article is 3 years old. Obviously, there wasn't enough evidence to charge RW.

There's a great documentary on Natalie and the events of that night on HBO. I think it was out a couple of years ago.

I also Believe RW did it, but he's 91 years old now

I think this article coincides with the HBO documentary.

I think that there is really no way to prove he did it because there are no eyewitnesses or murder weapons. But there sure is enough circumstantial evidence.

And so what if he's 91 years old?

Reactions: vols 30

VN Store

Back