Nat’l Championship Thread

Both teams need to lose…I despise UConn as much as anyone, but a win by SC may be more damaging as we’re trying to reclaim our spot atop the SEC. It’s a lose lose.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Both teams need to lose…I despise UConn as much as anyone, but a win by SC may be more damaging as we’re trying to reclaim our spot atop the SEC. It’s a lose lose.
True -- I f'n hate these two teams. Geno is a douche and Dawn is a "winners at life" Aja Wilson statue?! loving nut job.

Reactions: Luna2012
That was a bad second foul call on the UConn center. Meaningful too. They are letting Boston just bulldoze people.

Last edited:
That was a bad second foul call on the UConn center. Meaningful too
Geno has to roll the dice and leave her in the game. The size of SC is giving them enough trouble as is, and they can’t afford to get even smaller right now, unless they want Boston to go for 30 and 20.

It irritates the you-know-what out of me that sideline reporters pester coaches during the game. That should not be allowed except for a few seconds at halftime and after the game. This time-out interviews are ridiculous. Coaches need to spend all their time with their players.

Geno Auriemma is so perplexed. I love this spanking by SC right now! Why are they still praising Paige? Rebecca Lobo is so biased.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Choosing a team to pull for would be so much easier had Stanford and/or Louisville had won. Believe it or not I give UCONN the edge as the team I'm pulling for but it doesn't look like it will matter.

The ESPN channel is messing up on my television so I had to switch to ESPN2. Bird, Taurasi and Burke are excruciating to listen to.

Choosing a team to pull for would be so much easier had Stanford and/or Louisville had won. Believe it or not I give UCONN the edge as the team I'm pulling for but it doesn't look like it will matter.

The ESPN channel is messing up on my television so I had to switch to ESPN2. Bird, Taurasi and Burke are excruciating to listen to.
Same for me! I'm on my laptop.

VN Store

Back