Nancy Pelosi

Is anyone going to watch the Olympics?
No. And that is sad. For I love the Winter Olympics like nothing else. But I refuse to support blatant propaganda from a genocidal regime that also just killed millions worldwide with an escaped engineered virus. Xi and his satraps are evil and dangerous and must not be allowed to pretend to be civilized citizens of the world community

No. And that is sad. For I love the Winter Olympics like nothing else. But I refuse to support blatant propaganda from a genocidal regime that also just killed millions worldwide with an escaped engineered virus. Xi and his satraps are evil and dangerous and must not be allowed to pretend to be civilized citizens of the world community
. So when will us or somebody else finally have the balls to stand up to them?

Watched the Olympics when younger as I am a sports fan, but frankly even without the politicalization of it all..the saturation of so much TV sports makes me numb to it all and I am selective

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Nancy's telling them exactly what Xi wants. 'Don't do anything to take the shine off the host'. But what can they do to a foreign athlete? If they deport one for a matter of speech it will blow back on them.
She's concerned that PRC will damage American athlete's reputations or take measures against their families? What?

Reactions: davethevol
I noticed the other night TBS had the great exciting sport of "curling" going on.
If that was the Olympics going on I have no clue. I don't care about the Winter Olympics.
Curling is AWSOME. I call it Canadian Bowling. Any sport where you can sip a beer between frames is a sport for me 😃

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back