Name the 3 players...

Not in Gainesville. Those folks make our most hardcore rednecks look like the epitome of blue-blood refinement and high society.

One thing i love about the south is that everyone is a redneck, except the area you are from.

Reactions: 1 person
One thing i love about the south is that everyone is a redneck, except the area you are from.

While that's generally true, I did include our rednecks in my statement. I'm also a firm believer that rednecks exist nationally as well as worldwide and even across color lines.

I've met more Rednecks in York County Pa, then anywhere else I've been.

Back to the OP:
Worley, Peterman and either of the incoming freshman.

Then, either of the kickers

Everybody on here says Tiny top 10 draft next year, when i think of Tiny i think false start one after another i think James is better both pros, but i would take James 1 then tiny.

That Tennessee can not afford to get hurt.

These aren't necessarily the best players, but the players where the drop off from 1st to 2nd string would really be noticeable and have an impact

Why? You plan to advise your coach to tell his players to target them for an illegal hit?

Reactions: 1 person
While that's generally true, I did include our rednecks in my statement. I'm also a firm believer that rednecks exist nationally as well as worldwide and even across color lines.

We have rednecks in this state to. I actually met someone that made love with his cousin.

Not in Gainesville. Those folks make our most hardcore rednecks look like the epitome of blue-blood refinement and high society.

Except they're a better school academically

Except they're a better school academically

Not really. General rankings are just a way for the Princeton Review et al to make money and for schools to excuse tuition hikes. It's fairly easy to inflate your school rankings by encouraging students to apply that you have no intention of admitting and then rejecting them. Florida would naturally benefit from rejection/application ratios being a flagship school in a much more populous state and I doubt they're above the skeevier side of rankings manipulations that have infected most of academia. It's a nasty practice but so common that few rankings are trustworthy.

If you want to know the true value or rank of a school, there are other means. However, publicized rankings are less than credible. Degree programs/specialty rankings are a bit more credible than the general ones.

VN Store

Back