name that tune thread

wounded mullet

ok im going to start a seperate thread on this and see if it catches on. Simple game, i will post 10 or so seconds of a song and see if you can guess it.

I will keep score, and I will assign different songs different scores , depending on how obscure the song is.

You will need to guess BOTH the song title, and the song artist. I may award partial points for just one or the other, depending on how many guesses have been exhausted.

Ok first song, start off easy for 3 points
song 1

Correct on Tool Sab you have 11 points now.
On song 5 you got the song right but wrong band.

And on are others going to play. considering we are the only ones posting on the forum right now i would say no.. But im sure it will pick up tomorrow..

this is what i get at starting a thread at 1am, im going to put up some songs for the morning dooooouuuche crew though.

I'm sure I will be passed up in the morning. I could have racked up some pretty nice points right there. I think you and I have similar musical tastes mullet.

I'm sure I will be passed up in the morning. I could have racked up some pretty nice points right there. I think you and I have similar musical tastes mullet.

Im sure we do, honestly im trying to keep the songs a little more broad, for example my top 3 favorite bands i havent even posted.

Im waiting on somebody to bitch about no country, it will happen.

VN Store

Back