Name for Heupel's offense

At the end of the season just plain ol' "undefeated" would be awesome!

Not sure about a name, within 2 years there will be a bunch of teams running this offense.

As a history buff, I would call this “Blitzkrieg”. I know defense already uses the blitz, but every time I watch this offense I think of certain countries overwhelming enemies with speed and strength.

It does not need a name. Just like we don't need a play-by-play guy that screams like a girl when UT scores, although some on here seem to want that.

I for one miss Priest. Kessling doesn’t bother me so much after a few Bud Platinums

Reactions: jimed1
They’re having a bad game against the best defense in football on the road chill out

The Pre-Snap Penalty Offense. Today's game is giving me flashbacks to the Butch years. He never did anything about the incredible number of pre-snap penalties during his time here. I'd sure like to see Heupel address that this week instead of letting it destroy drives every week the rest of the season.

Smoke and mirrors. Doesn’t hold up against elite competitors when your competitors are less than elite.

They do have a ton of talent and we're still running with Cornbread's squad, in part. CJH has not had the time yet. Let's make sure we give him said time to build as needed.

Smoke and mirrors. Doesn’t hold up against elite competitors when your competitors are less than elite.
This offense put up more points on Bama than any team has done since the Theodore Roosevelt administration. It’s not smoke and mirrors. Georgia just has a God tier defense

VN Store

Back