Name A Tennessee Athlete That Was Under Appreciated During Their Time At UT.

Brian Randolph was a good player that never gets much credit for sure. Dobbs was a lot of the time, some morons really wanted Dormady to play over him 🤣. Corey Vereen was good too, was overshadowed by Derek

Prentiss Wagner's first three years were great. He was the best man in the secondary and possibly the whole defense.

Reactions: WiscVol
I don't know if he was necessarily underappreciated, but will overstreet was definitely overshadowed by John Henderson. He was a really great player and I felt like a heart of the defense at the time. I think two in the names of Tennessee legends that Shaun Ellis is also sometimes forgotten. He was a tremendous player, but like most defensive ends at tennessee, played under the shadow of the legacy of Reggie White and maybe didn't get the credit he deserved.

Glad you mentioned Colton Jumper. That guy just played hard & received much venom from VN. Of course, when JG came along the hate transferred.
Sax, all I ever saw from Jumper, was an undersized, less athletic than most, football player, who played with heart, worked his butt off and constantly put himself in a position to make plays!
GBO!!

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back